Premiere Pro Import Question

Discussion and help related to Adobe video software goes here. e.x. Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, etc.
AngelDragoon
Org Profile

Premiere Pro Import Question

Post by AngelDragoon » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:35 am

So I decided to try and switch over to Premiere Pro and After Effects because I'm tired of Vegas's tedious masking capability, (frame by frame just isn't cutting it anymore, lol). Is there is a way to import video clips that have been converted using the Ut codec, or am I going to need to reconvert everything into another, (hopefully lossless), format? I've searched up and down google and the internet and I can't seem to find an answer. I'm using the CS6 version of both of these programs.

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Re: Premiere Pro Import Question

Post by ngsilver » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:10 am

Since your using cs6 make sure you have the x64 version of utvideo codecs installed. If you can't import utvideo clips it's because you only have 32bit codecs installed. Cs6 is completely 64bit.

I use utvideo myself with CC version (and cs6 before that) with no issuess after installing the 64bit versions of utvideo
ImageImageImageImage

AngelDragoon
Org Profile

Re: Premiere Pro Import Question

Post by AngelDragoon » Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:13 pm

Awesome, worked like a charm! :up: I must have had the 32-bit version installed. Thank you!

Return to “Adobe Software”