Avisynth and AnimeIVTC

This forum is for questions and discussion of all the aspects of handling and cleaning up your footage with Avisynth.
Tarage
Org Profile

Avisynth and AnimeIVTC

Post by Tarage » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:31 am

I'm trying to fix some super old footage(GTO) and upon the suggestion of another editor, I am trying to use AnimeIVTC to fix it. However, for the life of me I cannot get AnimeIVTC to work with my script. When I try to run the script I get the error:
Avisynth open failure:
LoadPlugin: unable to load "C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth 2.5\plugins\ReduceFlickerSSE3.dll"
(AnimeIVTC 2.00.avsi, line 181)
This seems to be a common error, as I've tried looking through Doom9 to find a solution and everyone keeps saying that the issue is twofold, I need AvsRecursion.dll and msvcrt.dll in my System32 folder. The thing is, I have both of those, and it's still not working. I even downloaded MSVCP71.dll and MSVCR71.dll and the problem persists. In the same folder I have 100, 110, and 120 versions of those files, so I don't know if what I did had any effect or not.

Can anyone help me figure this out? Thank you.

Tarage
Org Profile

Re: Avisynth and AnimeIVTC

Post by Tarage » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:59 am

Nevermind. I now have a new hatred of Windows folder naming conventions. If anyone else ever has this problem, and you are on a 64 bit Windows, put the stupid files in SysWOW64, not System32.

Return to “AviSynth Help”