Suggested scripts

This forum is for questions and discussion of all the aspects of handling and cleaning up your footage with Avisynth.
AMV_4000
Org Profile

Post by AMV_4000 » Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:57 am

Gepetto wrote:
trythil wrote:I think you should be able to thoroughly explain X
The problem is when pople who learned X before learning X-1 start teaching other people who don't know even X-7 but don't really care. To them, "don't peg the batter in the crotch" is the same as "calculate the cinetic energy of the bat and the contact angle to assure a perfect parabolic movement of the ball". The way to avoid that? Maybe we need to oficially make an AVS school and institute different degrees of mastering to allow peple to teach scripting. If we charged fines for unauthorized teaching, we could really boost the site's income. :roll:

In other words, let the mediocre people be mediocre and be happy when someone comes up who really does want to learn.
WTF did you just say??

anyways, i dont pretend to know much about AVS scripting other then the basic resizing.. cause basically thats all i use in my scripts, unless theres mad interlacing going on... but I dont try to teach people about avs scripting *sure theres a section in my guide about it, but it just tells basucally everything i know about scripting*... so yeah, I do need to learn more about scripting before i go posting my scripts up and suggesting scripts.. which is why im asking for them :-p

but yea i agree with you, learn before you teach.. and only teach what you're sure you know works...

Gepetto
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Post by Gepetto » Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:35 am

AMV_4000 wrote:WTF did you just say?
AMV_4000 wrote:but yea i agree with you, learn before you teach.. and only teach what you're sure you know works...
You answered your own question, mate. I also said that there are people who don't learn before they teach (which was trythil's point) but we can't really do anything about them, so just live and let live.
And God spoke unto the Chicken, and He said: "Thou shalt crosseth the road", and the Chicken did cross the road, and there was much rejoicing.
My DeviantART profile

Gepetto
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Post by Gepetto » Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:56 pm

itachitosasukekunchan wrote:I have naruto downloaded footage and I want to clean it so that the footage gets high quality
I am using avisynth scripts and my footage is in "avi" format.
If anyone could tell me what commands could I use in avisynth to get the high quality footage(clear the footage), I would be very gratefull. :)
You posted in the completely wrong place, son. Regardless, read this to get started with your scripting.
And God spoke unto the Chicken, and He said: "Thou shalt crosseth the road", and the Chicken did cross the road, and there was much rejoicing.
My DeviantART profile

celibi87
Org Profile

Post by celibi87 » Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:12 am

ANyone got a good script for Karas? Ive been trying to experiment with it but i cant do shiet with it. SO >.> any help would be appreciated

Autraya
Zero Punctuation
Org Profile

Post by Autraya » Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:37 am

Mirage of Blaze TV
TomsMoComp(1,5,1)
ConvertToYV12()
Temporalcleaner()
vaguedenoiser()
deen("a2d",3)
mftoon(strength=128)
ConvertToRGB24()
Crop(8,0,-8,-0)
LanczosResize(640,480)

Mirage of blaze Ova (rivers edge)
TomsMoComp(1,5,1)
ConvertToYV12()
Temporalcleaner()
vaguedenoiser()
deen("a2d",3)
Fastlinedarken()
warpsharp()
ConvertToRGB24()
LanczosResize(848,480)
Crop(104,0,-104,-0)

There's probably too much smoothing n stuff but it looks sh!t hot and I played around with every option for about 3 days before making the files

FYI, I can't bait n switch (using PP)so this was the clean I did before editing
Feel free to offer any constructive feedback
new banzors in the making :p

Keeper of Hellfire
Org Profile

Post by Keeper of Hellfire » Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:14 am

autraya wrote:ConvertToYV12()
This line seems to be unnecessary because it should already be in YV12 color space.
autraya wrote:Crop(104,0,-104,-0)
I wouldn't do the 16:9 -> 4:3 conversion that way. The action isn't always centered in the middle. Use the crop function of VirtualDub(Mod) and adjust it for every scene individually.

And as a thought: shouldn't sharpen be done before LineDarken? That way defining the lines first before strengthen them?

Autraya
Zero Punctuation
Org Profile

Post by Autraya » Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:05 am

Keeper of hellfire
should have added this
mpeg2source("F:\AMV construction\Mirage\ova-rivers\mova.d2v",cpu=4,upconv=true)

upconv=true
need to convert to yv12
:wink:
I'm gonna have to re-rip the vobs to swap fastline n warpsharp around again and show ya how it looks ... I'll try n get a before and after shot.
didn't know they should be in a particular order.

Autraya
Zero Punctuation
Org Profile

Post by Autraya » Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:08 am

ugh double post for bad gramma

Make that
autraya wrote: I should have added this
Thanks for ya feedback

Keeper of Hellfire
Org Profile

Post by Keeper of Hellfire » Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:57 am

autraya wrote:mpeg2source("F:\AMV construction\Mirage\ova-rivers\mova.d2v",cpu=4,upconv=true)
Leave out the "upconv=true". TomsMoComp works in YV12 either (If not, get the latest version of AVISynth and TomsMoComp). Every colorspace conversion brings unnecessary loss and slows down your scripts.

Autraya
Zero Punctuation
Org Profile

Post by Autraya » Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:06 am

hey hey great idea!
works like a charm, got rid of 2 lines of code:)
aspect ratio looks a little screwy here 'cause I'm CS2 retarded.
I didn't notice much difference when I swapped around fastline

orignal (note: I'm not using the ova 'cause there was a series vob close by)

fastlinedarken followed by warpsharp

warpsharp followed by fastline darken

Return to “AviSynth Help”