How about less categories next year??

Knowname
Org Profile

How about less categories next year??

Post by Knowname » Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:29 pm

Nominating 10,000 videos in 24+ categories is REALLY getting annoying. I vote we stick with the basics. I can't help but think I'm forgetting something every time I go to nominate, and more often than not it's true.

Also, for next years vcas, would it be possible to color code those videos that are in your top 100 and not just those that are given stars. Because to give stars the video must be local and many excelant videos are NOT local therefor have a good chance of being forgotten.

Mr Pilkington
Location: Well, hey, you, you should stop being over there and be over here!
Org Profile

Post by Mr Pilkington » Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:58 pm

Knowname
Org Profile

Post by Knowname » Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:41 am

wow, do owls not say WHOO in Germany??? ... or do they say Nein somewhere else?? China maybe :roll:

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:58 am

If owls can say stuff like "ORLY?", "YARLY!", and "NOWAI!", there isn't much stopping them from saying "NEIN!"... :/
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

JudgeHolden
Org Profile

Re: How about less categories next year??

Post by JudgeHolden » Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:21 pm

Knowname wrote:Nominating 10,000 videos in 24+ categories is REALLY getting annoying. I vote we stick with the basics. I can't help but think I'm forgetting something every time I go to nominate, and more often than not it's true.

Also, for next years vcas, would it be possible to color code those videos that are in your top 100 and not just those that are given stars. Because to give stars the video must be local and many excelant videos are NOT local therefor have a good chance of being forgotten.
How about fewer videos in general .... :roll: or atleast let us organize them by title, so I don't have to try to remeber who made the damn thing ... :roll:

shishlik
Org Profile

Post by shishlik » Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:51 am

i don't really mind many categories but it does bother that it's hard to trace videos on the list which you haven't downloaded localy...
maybe there should be some way to mark directly downloaded videos as watched so that we could rate them...

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:22 am

If we had fewer categories, we'd have even more people bitching about not winning.

No thanks.
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

JudgeHolden
Org Profile

Post by JudgeHolden » Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:15 pm

Flint the Dwarf wrote:If we had fewer categories, we'd have even more people bitching about not winning.

No thanks.
Ya! WHY HAVENA"T I WON YET! :twisted:

Return to “VCA Shameless Promotions 2006”