How about most Improved LOL

Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi » Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:20 am

JCD wrote:This category is called most improved, not "still the same" >_> <_< :lol:
ah you've improved plenty since the year before. or at least gotten more ambitious with your technical side of things.

unlike me, I pretty much did all my improving in the first year and pretty much stayed the same last year >.>

And I see a similar pattern forming with Kisnazi....who will probably get rookie of the year ;p

supersayian313
Org Profile

Post by supersayian313 » Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:06 am

hey i know there are some great creators out there, check out my newer work compared to my older stuff. big difference.

Kisanzi
Why I likes so much?
Org Profile

Post by Kisanzi » Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:30 am

Bakadeshi wrote:And I see a similar pattern forming with Kisnazi....who will probably get rookie of the year ;p
HEY!!! I'm not a NAZI! It's KI-SAN-ZI! Hehe, nah dont' worry about it. It's an understandable mispelling...hopefully. :P

But anyways, I will say that I improved alot this year but that's a given seeing that you always develop and learn the most in your first year starting something. As for my pick I'd say you, Bakadeshi. No matter what you say there's definitely much more impact behind some of you most current vids and it really shows.

supersayian313
Org Profile

Post by supersayian313 » Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:34 pm

Bakadeshi wrote:
And I see a similar pattern forming with Kisnazi....who will probably get rookie of the year ;p

he did steal the show in the "Unearthed" project with the gungrave track.

Prodigi
is the conductor.
Org Profile

Post by Prodigi » Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:40 pm

supersayian313 wrote:Bakadeshi wrote:

he did steal the show in the "Unearthed" project with the gungrave track.
yes he did the bastid :b

made my track obsolete

Return to “VCA Shameless Promotions 2006”