How about most Improved LOL

Parodic Productions
Org Profile

Post by Parodic Productions » Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:13 am

I doubt anyone remembers, but I made many of my videos with audio problems (never could get the back speakers. And, many times, I had trouble with getting the video quality right. Not to mention that serious one I tried, oh boy...

In 2005 though, I actually started using my own editing equipment to make: Ready, Steady, GIT-R-DONE, and it had some of the best responses from fans at Otakon. So I'd say that counts for an improvement.

requiett
Org Profile

Post by requiett » Fri Jan 06, 2006 6:13 am

Me. For releasing less stuff this year. That seems to make everyone happy.

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:25 pm

of course since almost everyone is suggesting themselves, I might as well throw in a few of my videos:

First Video Ever! (2004 though)

Last video of 2004

Most Recent FULL video

rogueintellectproductions
Org Profile

Post by rogueintellectproductions » Fri Jan 06, 2006 4:02 pm

First, other pimpage before own pimpage.

Gene Starwind 21122 - picked up his first three AMV awards in 2005 AND got caught up in the whole Creed/Evanescence thing, since his best video, Outlaws Don't Stop can't even be up on the site any more.

Self-pimping to commence. Please feel free to ignore anything below this sentence. :P

Me - 'coz I feel I've improved dramatically in my second year. I've learned how to encode properly, compress audio, and completely coopt other people's ideas (and to pay proper tribute, too!). Numerically (like star scale means anything), I've gone from a composite 3.45 in 2004 to a composite 3.82 in 2005 (thanks to ADVentures in Translation and Kill Excel).

Blatant self-aggrandizing over. Please return to your regularly scheduled thread.

Chris
To paraphrase one Mr. Cool James, please refrain from referring to it as a revival, I've been lurking for ages.

Devil^Shin
Org Profile

Post by Devil^Shin » Fri Jan 06, 2006 6:16 pm

Even if the morrow is barren of promises, nothing shall forstall my return.

To become the dew that quenches the land, To spare the sands, the seas, the skies, I offer thee this silent sacrifice.

SSJVegita0609
Org Profile

Post by SSJVegita0609 » Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:50 pm

I vote Warheart.
The best effects are the ones you don't notice.

Niotex
The Phantom Canine
Org Profile

Post by Niotex » Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:29 am

SSJVegita0609 wrote:I vote Warheart.
x2 :lol:

Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi » Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:16 am

In addition to the other excellent recomendations already mentioned, I think Jencm18 and her sister Sacredarrow18 both deserve consideration in this area, after having beta tested plenty of videos for them last year, they've improved quite a bit in both editing and video quality.

yumi+chan
Org Profile

Post by yumi+chan » Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:01 pm

Bakadeshi wrote:In addition to the other excellent recomendations already mentioned, I think Jencm18 and her sister Sacredarrow18 both deserve consideration in this area, after having beta tested plenty of videos for them last year, they've improved quite a bit in both editing and video quality.
Yeah, I think so too^^

Prodigi
is the conductor.
Org Profile

Post by Prodigi » Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:52 am

genestarwind21122 wrote:I really feel that Michele has improved a lot this year.
shinodude wrote:ill probly vote for michele or koop
The profile of a champion
I agree, Michele has improved greatly over the last year and his videos are good evidence of that. I've always enjoyed his videos, and i've been glad to see them progress to the point there at now *points at "Imaginery"*.

Michele is definately one of the most improved, if not the best improved, of 2005. My vote goes to him :up:

Return to “VCA Shameless Promotions 2006”