Videos using One Piece

This forum is for people to list AMVs made by others that they believe to be the best in their field.
Tsunami Jones
is the best medicine.
Org Profile

Videos using One Piece

Post by Tsunami Jones » Fri Dec 16, 2005 11:42 am

This thread is for recommending the very best amvs that primarily use One Piece as a source.

Please follow the rules for posting in the recommended videos forum. Any posts breaking these rules will be removed.

One post per person, please.
Last edited by Tsunami Jones on Sat May 20, 2006 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

BishounenStalker
Org Profile

Post by BishounenStalker » Fri Dec 16, 2005 11:51 am

Thank you!

Might as well open this one with a classic:

Trust me, you won't want to drink anything carbonated while watching this one. Your nose will thank you later :lol:
-- Rachel the Demon, Resident Quoter of Obscure Nostalgia
"Great. He can pick his teeth when he's done with us!" - Marina, Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas
Current AMV: Somewhere On This Night

odian0
Org Profile

Post by odian0 » Fri Dec 16, 2005 12:12 pm

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:37 pm

BishounenStalker's Blunder & Lightning is a fun video using a song from Tale Spin, and Leeroy D. Jenkins is made of more win than you can shake your stick at.

Last edited by Kitsuner on Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

GDProductions
Org Profile

Post by GDProductions » Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:38 pm

"Zoro" made by KentaroPJJ. The editing is simple and the quality could be better but the song (Foo Fighters - Everlong) fits the story perfectly.

"Rudolph" Made by "Cousin & I Productions". It's a tribute to Chopper, in case you hadn't figured. Again the song (Goo Goo Dolls - Iris) and the story couldn't match better. There's more editing in this one and good for the most part (i find it hard to appreciate the piece near the end where they cut the audio for drama)

Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi » Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:00 pm

Bishonen Stalker's Eternal Promise is still a favorite of mine. A Great Character profile on Zoro.

greomer
Org Profile

Post by greomer » Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:32 pm

Also the Navigator and the Swordsman is a great one. Is located in Kaizoku. It's an awesome character profile with Nami and Zoro

Vigilluminatus
Org Profile

Post by Vigilluminatus » Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:11 am

This one's quite amusing - it's a crossover of One piece (scenes and charas) and Disney's Aladdin (text and music). Do you remember this weird merchant at the beginning at the movie who tells Aladdin's story? The creator of this amv took his text and made Sanji move his lips to it. It's hilarious! (And yes, there's a song too: Arabian nights)

Unlimited Rice
Org Profile

Post by Unlimited Rice » Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:02 pm

Istiv's Kaizoku no Bouken 2 is an awesome (one)piece of work. I really like how he presented the manga covers around the beginning of the video

Thrior
Org Profile

Post by Thrior » Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:52 am

Here's some of the greatest One Piece AMVs I have seen. I'll add more later.

I downloaded this not too long ago and immediately loved it. It's only about Movie 4. Just watch it! NOW! It's AWESOME!

Gangta's paradise is maybe only rap-song I like and this AMV is great. Really fine atmosphere and video matches with the music very well. It's also pretty original because it's completely in black and white.

Original and great choice for a song which really suits into theme. Video is really intense and entertraining experience. Every Zoro fan should watch this.

Oh my... Zoro is freaking hot in this video... but that definitely isn't the only reason why I like this. It's great because it's only about this one fight and choice for a song is original.
Last edited by Thrior on Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Recommended AMVs”