Videos using Full Metal Alchemist

This forum is for people to list AMVs made by others that they believe to be the best in their field.
daharmaster
Org Profile

Post by daharmaster » Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:44 pm

It's a powerful, well-crafted vid. Made to the Indigo Girls song of that name, <I>Kid Fears</I> deals with Ed and the eternal question of what price his goals are worth.

Technically and emotionally right on the mark. Krypton288 really knows how to make all the parts of a vid work together for a powerful and effective result, melding music, lyrics, and visuals into a single whole. Highly recommended.

Shini-Kumiko
Org Profile

Post by Shini-Kumiko » Sun Nov 20, 2005 2:10 pm

Here is one of the best amv video made with the Homonculus :)

It's really a great video! I though that the lyrics were a bit funny with the beat of the song but after a while I though it fit quite well... expecially with the subject of this video (Homonculus). :wink:

pinky75910
Org Profile

Post by pinky75910 » Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:23 pm

Tribute to a fallen comrade – Played at Anime Next 2005, shortly after ep 25. Not a dry eye in the house. Now my new favorite Jimmy Eat World Song.

- a must see

Awesome song, Great editing.

First heard this song to a Ruroni Kenshin vid. Thought, Dude, that rocked. What else would this fit? This’d fit FMA like a glove! But I don’t have the talent or the footage to make FMA Action vid. Fortunately, my wish was granted.

Can you believe it? Someone made a song tribute to FMA's Nina! This person brought the song to life telling her story and the lives she touched.

very emotional, and I love this song.

Totally Awesome Action amv

Best version of this combo

best version of this combo

Great Al vid
Last edited by pinky75910 on Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:11 am, edited 4 times in total.
Making an amv, is rather like being the director of a Broadway show, where you have a million dancers and each of them only knows one step.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=50239

Rev. Takahashi Fan
Org Profile

Stunning

Post by Rev. Takahashi Fan » Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:58 am

ImageImage
member of the "Pikachu must die!," club.

Misau13
Org Profile

Post by Misau13 » Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:41 am

I recommend this AMV.. Its a Wrath Tribute and it is very well done.. I like it..

you'll never know how much Wrath has suffered throughout the anime until you see this AMV

I also recommend you asking him for the URL of other AMV he made [Alphonse & Edward Tribute]
I like that one more, its better in my opinion

Thanx

Stryyder
Org Profile

Post by Stryyder » Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:37 pm

This one has some great humorous lip sync for the bridge of the song and is, all in all, very good quality and very original. A definite leap forward in progress by the creator.

Cornwiggle
Org Profile

Post by Cornwiggle » Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:43 am

Made by the great Fullmetal Sempai, this one is amazingly awesome.

Just shows that programs don't really matter, any fan of FMA, or action should check this one out.

Full Metal Hell.
¯\(°_o)/¯

Vigilluminatus
Org Profile

Post by Vigilluminatus » Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:46 am

Shame on you! No one has mentioned SLAY's "Battlevision for a life" yet!

Okay, you must like the kind of metal Rhapsody stands for (Symphonic Epic Hollywood Metal), but the video is well made! It's fast-paced, has some really impressive blending effects (good use of AE!) and the creator likes to play with light and shadows.

Battlevision for a life
Last edited by Vigilluminatus on Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

^ken-ohki83
Org Profile

Post by ^ken-ohki83 » Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:21 pm

HAHA :P update: i fixed it...again... my bad :P

hey, just trolling and looking through the "best of ....." lists an "i cant believe you did'nt list blah blah"

ANYWAY now that i got the intro over with,

i do believe it has spoilers, but im not sure, havent seen that far into the show
Last edited by ^ken-ohki83 on Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

trinigal
Org Profile

Post by trinigal » Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:50 am

I thought it was pretty good, but if you dislike subtitles run away now :wink:

Return to “Recommended AMVs”