Romance Videos

This forum is for people to list AMVs made by others that they believe to be the best in their field.
archon_fett
Org Profile

one I wish I had

Post by archon_fett » Sun May 29, 2005 12:28 am

been a while since I seen it but it features Ayeka (and whoever did it made it seem like she's the one singing, litterly it her voice) and Ryoko
never do today what you can put off till tomorow

yasumi_the_assassin
Org Profile

Post by yasumi_the_assassin » Thu Jun 09, 2005 12:36 pm

I really like this one

( does anyone know any good final fantasy romance videos)

CJ the Cheetah
Org Profile

Post by CJ the Cheetah » Fri Jun 10, 2005 12:29 pm

I loved this video, because it expresses emotions from Sonic to Amy that some didn't know existed and it can get a little rare to see a AMV which is about Sonic's feelings as most that I have seen is about Amy. This AMV has a great song to go with it and just made me smile

This song really went with the video and it's great to watch AMV's about Tails and Cosmo's relationship because it's just so emotional and great to watch and the song went with it really well
Sonic and Amy 4eva...

usyagi26
Org Profile

Post by usyagi26 » Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:14 pm

I love this AMV because "My immortal" is one of my favourite song and ti mathces with this anime perfectly. I just keep listen to it over and over agian and I'm pretty sure that you'll do that also :D ( especially if you just love a great song and a romantic anime :wink: )

Roccket
Org Profile

Post by Roccket » Fri Aug 12, 2005 10:49 am

I have to submit here #10 by p0d . Except the title, nothing is bad in that video :lol:
It has a really great level of emotions. It uses Beyound the clouds to a beautiful song by Kelly Clarkson. The choice of sequence is perfect and it has always as much impact as the song. That's really a tear-shedding video. Beautiful is the word that describes it the best. Great use of effects.
I guarantee you shivers ;)

Batto!
Le gâteau est un mensonge
Org Profile

Post by Batto! » Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:12 pm

mm one of my favs would be Accolade to Devotion by Jade_eyed_angel

One of the reasons i like it is.. i don't know lol, it's an anime i haven't seen before but it seems to have a good romantic story behind it. also the effects are pretty dang good imo, if you like peach girl and are looking for a romantic amv, this is the one for you, trust me it is good.

MissTakin
Org Profile

Post by MissTakin » Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:25 pm

Pretty Anime Girls doesn't really create a romance story, it's more about the concept of romance and all that other lovely stuff.

It's a great AMV overall, I just love it :D

Tyler_yj
Org Profile

Post by Tyler_yj » Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:09 am

it looks like a real music video... The effects are great and used very well. Atmosphere is really good... I'm fascinated by this music video, it become one of my favorite :o
ImageImage

Clip
Org Profile

Post by Clip » Sun Sep 11, 2005 5:35 pm

I'd suggest Some Ships by Onegai:

trinigal
Org Profile

Post by trinigal » Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:11 am

Last edited by trinigal on Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Recommended AMVs”