Videos Using Dragonball/Z/GT

This forum is for people to list AMVs made by others that they believe to be the best in their field.
AbsoluteDestiny
Org Profile

Videos Using Dragonball/Z/GT

Post by AbsoluteDestiny » Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:25 am

This thread is for recommending the very best amvs that use any of the Dragonball anime such as Dragonball, Dragonball Z, Dragonball GT etc.

These are the most used shows on the site and finding the very best videos out of the thousands listed can be hard.

Please follow the rules for posting in the recommended videos forum. Any posts breaking these rules will be removed.

One post per person, please.

Arigatomina
Org Profile

Post by Arigatomina » Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:23 pm

A fairly recent video, this profiles Vegeta using an interestingly appropriate song. It features a lot of layers (eyecandy for effects fans) as well as consistent action sync and enjoyable lip sync. It's one of the few DBZ videos I've seen that has me nodding to the action and grinning at some of the lyric matches. Very well edited, excellent quality.

An older video, the quality could be better, but it stands as one of the classics. It is, naturally, a Vegeta tribute. One of the reasons I'd recommend it is because it is a Linkinball Z video that was made *before* the combination was overdone. And as many vids as I've seen since this one, I still find this to be the best fitting for this song. Classic.

A long video, this 10 minute vid caps the various sagas in DBZ, while mixing a variety of talents. It shouldn't be surprising that some of the people who worked in this vid are the ones best known for their dbz contributions. I'd recommend this to anyone who appreciates excellent editing, wild effects, and this anime.
Last edited by Arigatomina on Thu Mar 03, 2005 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

VegettoEX
Org Profile

Post by VegettoEX » Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:01 pm

http://www.daizex.com/guides/dbz_amv_guide/

Yep. All links (where appropriate/available) bring you back to the individual video entry on this site.
:: [| Michael "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Website: Kanzenshuu |] ::
:: [| AMVs: Profile |] ::
:: [| Latest Video: Flashback (July 2022) |] ::

Malificus
Dr. Malpractice
Org Profile

Post by Malificus » Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:09 pm

This is a glorious example of how DBZ could have been done, a complete and perfectly enacted story of Frieza and Cell attack! It is a must see for everybody

not awesomely hilarious like DBZ in a nutshell, but it has a very good(although more serious) telling of the kid buu saga. It is a very good find for people who don't like how long-winded DBZ is
Last edited by Malificus on Tue May 03, 2005 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

kenny_kendall
Org Profile

Post by kenny_kendall » Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:56 am

one of my old time favourite videos, this is a goku and vegeta music video with a great song always by saliva, it shows the relashionship between goku and vegeta and for once without them fighting

and

its a good nice music video, maybe the quality isnt the best but its original and the added in audio more emotional
Last edited by kenny_kendall on Thu May 12, 2005 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

RKrenz
Org Profile

Post by RKrenz » Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:37 pm

This is by far one of the funniest videos I have had the chance to view. And i think it's the best DBZ video ever. I first saw it at JACON 2004 in the video room.
What the hell is the logic in that someone can have two 40 pixel high images in their sig, but I can't have one 66 pixel high sig? It's NOT taking your bandwidth, and it IS under your "line" limitation. God.

Knowname
Org Profile

Post by Knowname » Mon Feb 28, 2005 12:45 am

real original way to name his amvs... too bad he never got to the big 5-0 lol. 73rd vid on the org and still a good one!

Pie Row Maniac
Org Profile

Post by Pie Row Maniac » Wed Mar 02, 2005 9:04 pm

Oh but if ONLY Lifehost would re-host this great video. :cry:
Image Image

Tom the Fish
Org Profile

Post by Tom the Fish » Fri Mar 04, 2005 2:06 pm

Fathers And Sons by Akimbo

This video really sums up what I like about the Dragonball series, mainly Akira Toriyama's ability to take what started off as a comedy re-telling of the Son Goku story and to branch it into an oddessy spanning several generations. This is one of the best videos out there, if you ask me.

Tom

Scandia
Org Profile

Post by Scandia » Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:41 am

My favorite is Vegeta's Attitude Show to "Can't touch this" by MC Hammer. It was made by Bote. It is HYSTERICAL.

[MOD99: Link added.]

Return to “Recommended AMVs”