Videos Using Dragonball/Z/GT

This forum is for people to list AMVs made by others that they believe to be the best in their field.
Turankusu
Org Profile

Post by Turankusu » Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:53 pm

Seeing so many good and famous videos being posted up on here, haha. Alright time for my share, here are some of my most favorite DBZ videos that haven't been mentioned yet.

This one's just been very recently released, so yeah, only good to put it up here. It's by VegettoEX and MeriC, it won a few awards, one of the more greater Gohan videos with the best quality you'll ever find out there.

This is one of the videos that I considered the best Trunks music videos ever shown, created by AMV_Pogo, and with one of the best songs of Queen.

A Goku music video with a great melody that'll just make you feel very nostalgic in the end, created by Vegeta119, and one of the few videos showing less than 40% action as well.

A very, very very fun music video to watch, especially if you're a fan of Gotenks. Made by Bandit, set to a very fun and well-known PERFECT song for this.

Another video by Vegeta119, and based on Gohan as well. It has great editing and a very good sync to go with it, the song is pretty addictive to the video so it fits like a glove.

A very classical DBZ video here, one for the legends. This one was made by Bote, one with a least amount of action and would just allow you to sit there and see the true asset of what DBZ actually is. Recommendable.

What I would consider the best of Lord Steal, really wish he would come back to do more. Winner of previous Fight Club tournament as well, I was addicted to this video for quite some time so I recommend you give a look.

Yeah, a very effecty DBZ video set to the Frieza saga, another one by Vegeta119 himself. Made to a great song that started it all with a legendary video previously mentioned.

Okay, giving the props to my brother here on this one, one of his best works that is out yet compared to Hier To The Throne. KingDavid made this video, and I can definetly tell it took him a lot of effort to try out this piece of work.

Last one here to mention, another by KingDavid, this would almost make you feel sorry for Vegeta and for what he's done with Goku. Has some great lip syncs, sympathy, and music goes well with the video.

menvael
Org Profile

Post by menvael » Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:29 am

Well it's not the video I was originally looking for, but this tribute to that vid is still an amazing piece of work.

For those that were looking for Forever Strong (Trunks Story) check this out

wendy-oba-chan
Org Profile

Post by wendy-oba-chan » Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:46 am

well here are some of my favs most are really emotional which i really like in a dbz vid instead of an all out action vid, so here are the links:P

"i will protect my friends with my life"

haijukenhoja
Org Profile

Post by haijukenhoja » Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:41 am

This is really worth a recommend

Please watch it you wont be disappointed

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:31 am

O: pure smex. This video especially amazed me with it's use of Digital Effects, It's full of eye candy and doesnt look like the usual All day DBZ Vid. It's something different and especially People who like eye candy will Love it :D

Very Nice and enjoyable Gohan Tribute, well synched, good Flow, well timed, captures the emotions good as well. Visual Quality was VERY high for dragonball as well, also love how he used lots underused Clips.

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Sun May 04, 2008 11:32 pm

the quality isnt so great but the cheese and the cuteness kinda got to me and i like it for some reason

Last edited by JaddziaDax on Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

DayWalker B.
Org Profile

Post by DayWalker B. » Tue May 06, 2008 1:43 pm

A pretty cool video, great character profile and it's sort of different. I thought I'd post it, since it hasn't been mentioned in this thread yet (I think).

ihavethedeathnote
Crazy Screamer
Org Profile

Post by ihavethedeathnote » Tue May 27, 2008 11:00 pm

a really good video. Its one of my personal favorites and very orginal

LittleAtari
Call Me Moneybagz
Org Profile

Re: Videos Using Dragonball/Z/GT

Post by LittleAtari » Thu May 14, 2009 11:14 am

After this thread has been dead for almost a year, I give you:

Koby-Lyf
Org Profile

Re: Videos Using Dragonball/Z/GT

Post by Koby-Lyf » Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:18 pm

Title: Live (A Goku Tribute)
Song: This is your life [switchfoot]
Creator: Mersades
Link: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=55243 [more info there]

Because it's simply amazing. seamless use of special effects and an awesome song/video.
i'm a real critic too when it comes to heavy special effects usage, but this was perfect.

Return to “Recommended AMVs”