IMPORTANT! Rules for Video Recommendations forum.

This forum is for people to list AMVs made by others that they believe to be the best in their field.
Flame-X
Org Profile

Post by Flame-X » Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:37 pm

Can u please add a Full Metal Panic thread? :idea:

x_rex30
Org Profile

Post by x_rex30 » Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:05 am

"5. Please make only one post per thread. The edit button is enabled in this forum for you to add to your posts if you have any further recommendations."

No body seems to follow this. Even a lot of folks who've been around for a while. Either they don't care or haven't read this in the rules. No one enforces it. Guess it doesn't matter mods/admins don't seem to care.

Scott Green
Greenwhore
Org Profile

Post by Scott Green » Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:41 pm

...a nine inch nails thread would be so cool...

:?

Wheee_It's_Me!
Org Profile

Post by Wheee_It's_Me! » Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:51 pm

x_rex30 wrote:"5. Please make only one post per thread. The edit button is enabled in this forum for you to add to your posts if you have any further recommendations."

No body seems to follow this. Even a lot of folks who've been around for a while. Either they don't care or haven't read this in the rules. No one enforces it. Guess it doesn't matter mods/admins don't seem to care.
I know this is a bit of a necropost, but a lot of people don't like using edit buttons on posts because it destroys thread continuity...it's sort of like going back in time and screwing around in the past with no regard to the future.
lbh unq n fvt ohg V ngrq vg ;_;

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:18 pm

Wheee_It's_Me! wrote:
x_rex30 wrote:"5. Please make only one post per thread. The edit button is enabled in this forum for you to add to your posts if you have any further recommendations."

I know this is a bit of a necropost, but a lot of people don't like using edit buttons on posts because it destroys thread continuity...it's sort of like going back in time and screwing around in the past with no regard to the future.
Continuity? On MY Recommendations forum? :roll:

I agree with you in general but I don't believe it's at all relevant on a non-discussion forum like this one.
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

DoYouWantToYukari
Org Profile

Post by DoYouWantToYukari » Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:45 am

What do you do if you want to reccomend a video that's not listed on this site?

CrackTheSky
has trust issues
Org Profile

Post by CrackTheSky » Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:06 am

DoYouWantToYukari wrote:What do you do if you want to reccomend a video that's not listed on this site?
Don't recommend it.

quadir
I Know Drama
Org Profile

Post by quadir » Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:51 am

DoYouWantToYukari wrote:What do you do if you want to reccomend a video that's not listed on this site?
You'll have to get the editor to make a a-m-v.org account and put up a video profile, and preferably make a local upload of it (but direct / indirect links are OK too).

Try dropping them an email and let them know you like their video, and want to recommend it to people on an amv site but they need to join it first.

PinkPlum
Org Profile

Post by PinkPlum » Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:26 pm

Hey, you know, Death Note is an insanely popular anime, and the raws for this anime are easy to find. So why not a death note AMV thread.

Umm, Absolute hasn't posted since 2006, has she been online at all?

Rapture**
Org Profile

Post by Rapture** » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:01 pm

I thought of this for a time now.. What about "Non-English" songs section?
:D I like laughter ;DD
ImageImage

Return to “Recommended AMVs”