Videos using Puella Magi Madoka Magica

This forum is for people to list AMVs made by others that they believe to be the best in their field.
mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Videos using Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Post by mirkosp » Sat May 26, 2012 6:45 pm

This thread is for recommending the very best amvs that primarily use Puella Magi Madoka Magica (Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica) as a source.

Please follow the rules for posting in the recommended videos forum. Any posts breaking these rules will be removed.

One post per person, please.

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Re: Videos using Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Post by Kevmaster » Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:05 am

This one has just been recently released and directly got a place in my favourite amvs of all time. The action, the drama and the comedy are amazingly combined and how well these different genres flow together in the same video left an extraordinary impression on me. This video even made me appreciate a dubstep song which is a genre I usually consider extremly dull.

This is highly recommendable!

Magicflier
Org Profile

Post by Magicflier » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:30 pm

It was kind of sad to see this thread with so few recommendations.. Even if Madoka Magica was a overused anime, out of the 100's of amvs, there was still a number of amvs that were really well done, was really amazing to watch, had it's own uniqueness that wasn't the same as 'the others' and can be called one of the best. Well time to start posting a few that's available in org's catalog at the moment that I'm aware of :|

Last edited by Magicflier on Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

AceD
I AM THE BEST
Org Profile

Post by AceD » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:03 am

QuilBrabant
Org Profile

Post by QuilBrabant » Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:27 pm

Johnny Cash's voice makes this song even more poignant than the Nine Inch Nails version. I can't imagine a more appropriate anime for the sadness of the song and the video is just very well done.

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:03 pm

I beta tested this video and while it's not perfect I really love the scene selection and storytelling. That and it's just pretty.

Return to “Recommended AMVs”