Billionaire ft Bruno Mars

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Sotesf
Org Profile

Billionaire ft Bruno Mars

Post by Sotesf » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:55 am

I wanted to see a Anime/cartoon related music video with this song, with billionaires doing doing billionaire things we wish we could,especially with a superhero like Bruce Wayne, Tony Stark, Oliver Queen or Marc Spector, or maybe someone like Maximillion Pegasus, Seto Kaiba, Roger Smith on the anime side etc.

If anyone has time it'd be awesome to see an amv like that.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: Billionaire ft Bruno Mars

Post by Kireblue » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:20 pm

I just listened to the song, and I get your idea. But I think that since the characters that you listed are actual billionaires, and the song talks about wanting to be one, the concept would be stronger if you picked someone that's poor that tries to make money. I personally wouldn't do it, but It would probably work pretty well with Yato or Sadao. You should try editing it yourself :D

Sotesf
Org Profile

Re: Billionaire ft Bruno Mars

Post by Sotesf » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:21 am

I get what you're saying with Yato, but I was thinking more on the lines of us the viewer seeing animated billionaires doing stuff we wanna do with that kind of money, like Kaiba's blue-eyes dragon Jet, Scrooge McDuck swimming in gold coins etc.; rather than making an amv about a character who wants to be rich.

I would make my own, I really love music and anime but it's been like 10years since I last made an AMV, and I dont have the software on my laptop to do something like that now. Especially since I'm envisioning something that might be like one of the 'TheBestAMVsOfAllTime', you know fun, like a new years party being thrown in times square, with visual effects rather than simple song about a poor guy.

Return to “General AMV”