Wake Me Up - Assassination Classroom

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
BakanoKami
Org Profile

Wake Me Up - Assassination Classroom

Post by BakanoKami » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:24 am

I have absolutely no skill with AMVs and thus don't even want to try, but I seriously want to see an AMV of this so I'm throwing it out here. I heard Wake Me Up by Avicii and wondered for some time what would make a great anime to go with this, and after a while I realized that it's a perfect fit with Assassination Classroom. A classroom of youths putting everything they have into what they're doing, surrounded by people who keep telling them that they're worthless, that they're going nowhere, that if they don't open up their eyes and fix themselves they're going to wind up in the gutter. Despite this they remain where they are, and every last one of them is learning a ton about themselves and what they want. In this long struggle futilely trying to carry the weight of the world on their shoulders they ultimately wind up finding themselves without even knowing there was anything to be found. Their lives are crazy and completely unreal, and everyone on the outside tells them they're living a joke or living in a silly dream world, while everyone inside is most certainly thinking the same thing: if this is a dream, then wake me up when it's over. The anime truly seems almost perfect for the song, and I would love to see someone with the skill to make a great AMV take this on.

exkcal
Org Profile

Re: Wake Me Up - Assassination Classroom

Post by exkcal » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:19 pm

Anyone can use sony vegas/movie maker. Give it a shot bud.

Eazy
Org Profile

Post by Eazy » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:08 am

(Can't wake up)

Ochinchin AMVs
Org Profile

Post by Ochinchin AMVs » Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:50 pm

(Save me!)
Ore wa Ochinchin ga daisuku nandayo!

Return to “General AMV”