Laziest Person Award

Brsrk
Org Profile

Laziest Person Award

Post by Brsrk » Fri Jan 07, 2005 1:42 pm

I was talking to some people via IRC and we thought there should be a "Laziest Person" award.

A few people thought that me and kewp should share it, but since he actually did some editing and other stuff and I tried to, but always got sidetracked, I was then nominated for that spot.

How about the rest of you? Who should get the Laziest Person Award (if the admins and Phade allow it)?
Pwolf wrote:that music was way to "happy" for an anime as dramatic as the kenshin ova... your an evil evil person :P :up: Pwolf
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=87528

Voices_Of_Ryan
Org Profile

Re: Laziest Person Award

Post by Voices_Of_Ryan » Fri Jan 07, 2005 1:43 pm

BrsrkEva wrote:I was talking to some people via IRC and we thought there should be a "Laziest Person" award.

A few people thought that me and kewp should share it, but since he actually did some editing and other stuff and I tried to, but always got sidetracked, I was then nominated for that spot.

How about the rest of you? Who should get the Laziest Person Award (if the admins and Phade allow it)?
Koopshieva
"hey... no"

AquaSky
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by AquaSky » Fri Jan 07, 2005 1:45 pm

You know you're my pic, Brsrk. :P

SSJVegita0609
Org Profile

Post by SSJVegita0609 » Fri Jan 07, 2005 1:45 pm

Tash :P
The best effects are the ones you don't notice.

Voices_Of_Ryan
Org Profile

Post by Voices_Of_Ryan » Fri Jan 07, 2005 1:48 pm

SSJVegita0609 wrote:Tash :P
Burnttoast!
"hey... no"

Undertow
Org Profile

Post by Undertow » Fri Jan 07, 2005 1:59 pm

Grungetta, but then again, she is a fictional character. Well, most of the Toasties have been quite lazy this year, i think Kwasek was the only one that did anything this year

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Fri Jan 07, 2005 6:56 pm

The person who truely deserves the 'laziest person' award is the person who has made 5 seconds of video and never bothered to create an account on the org or go into the chatrooms so we've never heard of him. It's kinda like what AD says about most underappriciated, the simple fact someone would be considered for the reward shows they aren't really qualified for the reward.

pen-pen2002
Location: Grinnell, IA Procrastination Meter: Code Lemon-Lime
Org Profile

Post by pen-pen2002 » Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:35 pm

I think the idea people are getting at is the most popular/skilled creator that didn't really do anything in 2004.

It would have to be something like:

The member with the largest disparity between quantity/quality of videos produced in 2003 and the quantity/quality of videos produced in 2004.

It's not really defined enough to be a category but it's fun to nominate people.

(plus it's a double edged sword, some people fade away and quit the hobby, giving them an award and then having them leave would be bitter irony.)

Garylisk
Org Profile

Post by Garylisk » Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:31 pm

I only did 1 vid this year and put off my project vids a lot. I've truly been lazy. Who dares argue the point? :lol:
Alcohol, Drugs, Overdrive, Noise, Neon Lights, Party People, Revolution

Pyle
Org Profile

Post by Pyle » Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:32 pm

I didn't make a video all year. :)

Award = mine kthx

Return to “VCA Shameless Promotions 2005”