Best Sentimental Video

pen-pen2002
Location: Grinnell, IA Procrastination Meter: Code Lemon-Lime
Org Profile

Post by pen-pen2002 » Sat Jan 08, 2005 10:39 pm

Forbidden Memories by Jasper-Isis.

This video will blow you away. I'm serious, prepare to be so shaken you stare dumbly at the credits for minutes when the video is over.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Sat Jan 08, 2005 10:41 pm

pen-pen2002 wrote:Forbidden Memories by Jasper-Isis.

This video will blow you away. I'm serious, prepare to be so shaken you stare dumbly at the credits for minutes when the video is over.
Heh, I find it interesting how it seems people who haven't seen the series and think too much into it are probably even more shaken/disturbed by it, which is rather unusual.

In context or out of it, a great video for certain.
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

jasper-isis
P. Y. T.
Org Profile

Post by jasper-isis » Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:21 pm

Otohiko wrote:
pen-pen2002 wrote:Forbidden Memories by Jasper-Isis.

Heh, I find it interesting how it seems people who haven't seen the series and think too much into it are probably even more shaken/disturbed by it, which is rather unusual.
Well yes, if you do know the story then it takes on a tragic/nostalgic kind of feel. Otherwise it's just quite shocking. xP

My favorite for this category this year is dwchang's Here Comes the Sun. (The Totoro-smile at 0:52 gets me every time. :P )

Megumi Sagara
Org Profile

Post by Megumi Sagara » Sun Jan 09, 2005 12:34 am

ok, here's my shamless self-promotion: Sesshomaru and Kagura tribute: She is missing ^_^ check it out

Voices_Of_Ryan
Org Profile

Post by Voices_Of_Ryan » Sun Jan 09, 2005 7:05 pm

I've seen only a few videos this past year that really fit the term "sentimental" and Happiness by Maverick-Rubik was one of those videos.

While the use of effects was pretty average. The thing about them was, they actually seemed to have a bit of a purpose to heighten the feeling of the video.

As for anything else. The video deserves just a special mention because it's naruto and made me feel the slightest bit of feelings.

The only other videos that fit that are Rozards AWAPRO entry (which was magnificent but it's not up on the org) and Songbirds Naruto video Winter video, which feels much more suited to the Character Profile entry.

Plus, I figure there's quite a diffrence between romance/drama and sentimental, so it all fits a seperate bill for me.
"hey... no"

Roccket
Org Profile

Post by Roccket » Sun Jan 09, 2005 7:18 pm

Voices_Of_Ryan wrote:I've seen only a few videos this past year that really fit the term "sentimental" and Happiness by Maverick-Rubik was one of those videos.
I deeply agree.

dbzrkyyh
Org Profile

Post by dbzrkyyh » Sun Jan 09, 2005 8:57 pm

Roccket wrote:
Voices_Of_Ryan wrote:I've seen only a few videos this past year that really fit the term "sentimental" and Happiness by Maverick-Rubik was one of those videos.
I deeply agree.
as do i , it does make u ridiculously happy

SnhKnives
V.I.E. 5.5
Org Profile

Post by SnhKnives » Sun Jan 09, 2005 9:57 pm

dbzrkyyh wrote:
Roccket wrote:
I deeply agree.
as do i , it does make u ridiculously happy

definently one of the most thought out Naruto Videos out there

Mroni
Location: Heading for the 90s living in the 80s sitting in a back room waiting for the big boom
Org Profile

Post by Mroni » Sun Jan 09, 2005 10:54 pm

Purity is wackable!
"Don't trust me I'm over 40!"

bum
Org Profile

Post by bum » Mon Jan 10, 2005 1:10 pm

No-one liked my only decent release of the year? :(

Return to “VCA Shameless Promotions 2005”