Best First Video

User avatar
SnhKnives
V.I.E. 5.5
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2003 12:57 am
Location: Atlanta
Contact:
Org Profile

Post by SnhKnives » Thu Jan 20, 2005 1:31 am

angelx03 wrote:OMG! I found my nomination replacement for Best First Video (since Forever got disqualified :x):

there seems to be a thing with a creators first videos named forever up for best first video in the VCAs being DQed


lol
Image

User avatar
chambeyc
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2004 4:26 am
Location: Antibes
Org Profile

Post by chambeyc » Thu Jan 20, 2005 4:39 am

Mmmmmh....it's always difficult to nominate the best first AMV, as we can be sure to forget or haven't heard about some good ones.

Still "Sweet Dreams Eternal" is really worth seeing. Here's the link:
http://nago.animemusicvideos.org/locald ... hp?v=43191

But as it is a MAD, I don't know if it will be considered as an AMV....

Mine is nice too, I'd like it to be nominate for the best first video :
"Vanship Melody" :
http://nago.animemusicvideos.org/locald ... hp?v=51232
Anime : Last Exile
Music : "Forever" by Goldfrapp

It received good opinions and marks, but as I didn't know about the forum to tell about your new AMV yet, only few people know about it.
Image

User avatar
Bounty
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2003 3:03 am
Location: Latvia
Org Profile

Post by Bounty » Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:14 am

I don't know what am I doing here, but still maybe would you like to see my first AMV? Maybe you will like it.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=59357

User avatar
Brolly345
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2003 10:30 pm
Location: Huntsville, Alabama
Org Profile

Post by Brolly345 » Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:19 pm

angelx03 wrote:Look How They Shine... by slackergirl
I remember leaving an op on that one. It was very good. I can't believe I forgot that one. :P

User avatar
Shadar_m_hael
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2004 3:15 pm
Org Profile

Post by Shadar_m_hael » Thu Jan 20, 2005 5:40 pm

might as well. Here is my first and at the moment only video.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=40679

anime: Serial Experiments Lain
music: Joan Osborne - One of Us (what if god is one of us)

Its a Character Profile of Lain.

User avatar
GinnySeta
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 9:00 pm
Org Profile

Post by GinnySeta » Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:21 pm

Hey people...sorry for the shameless self promotion...again...but since I posted this in the Rookie thread I might as well post this here...

My first released video ever...The Navigator and the Swordsman, One Piece to My Immortal.

The org load for it is here:
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=41631

If you're interested in seeing version that uses slightly better footage for the bits from the opening sequences, go to
[MOD42: URL removed.] and then go to the bittorrent page.

But there's not really a big difference between the two. Hope you enjoy...Oi, and it's good to see so many other first timers trying their hand at One Piece ^_^ It's a challenging series to AMV-ize.[/url]

User avatar
AMVfreak
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2004 2:43 pm
Location: LalalalaBoinkBoink, bouncing in my head.
Org Profile

Post by AMVfreak » Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:27 pm

GinnySeta wrote:My first released video ever...The Navigator and the Swordsman, One Piece to My Immortal.

The org load for it is here:
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=41631
Ah, I enjoyed this video a lot. Love it. :)
This will be up for the my nomination of the Best First Video for sure.
GinnySeta wrote:If you're interested in seeing version that uses slightly better footage for the bits from the opening sequences, go to
website and then go to the bittorrent page.
Ah, as great as that is, I believe that will break this Forum Rule:
Forum Rule wrote: There shall be no posts containing or on how to obtain warez, crackz, serialz, emulators, porn/hentai, bootlegs, or illegally obtain downloadable anime episodes, music, or any other sort of copyrighted material. You will be banned without warning for such posts.
, seeing as there are also BT links to downloading One Piece sub eps on that site. :(
Lurid Enchantment - ICYCLOUD
urban suite - TRYTHIL
大切な思い - BAKADESHI
Expansion - RESK

User avatar
GinnySeta
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 9:00 pm
Org Profile

Post by GinnySeta » Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:55 pm

AMVfreak wrote: Ah, as great as that is, I believe that will break this Forum Rule:
Forum Rule wrote: There shall be no posts containing or on how to obtain warez, crackz, serialz, emulators, porn/hentai, bootlegs, or illegally obtain downloadable anime episodes, music, or any other sort of copyrighted material. You will be banned without warning for such posts.
, seeing as there are also BT links to downloading One Piece sub eps on that site. :(
First off, thank you for considering my vid for a nomination!

Second off...Ack >.<!!! I typically don't think of fansubs as illegal material (even though, after thinking about it, I know they technically are) I should have just linked directly to my vid's bittorrent.

Because there's no edit button, who would be the best person I can contact about editing my post? I apologize for my lack of thinking, I didn't mean any harm =( *goes to hunt for the forum mods*

User avatar
GinnySeta
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 9:00 pm
Org Profile

Post by GinnySeta » Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:07 pm

A big ARIGATO GOZAIMASU! to whoever removed the URL for me, thank you very much, and I'm sorry about that.

If anyone is interested in seeing the slightly higher quality version of my video, please contact me privately! Although if you're a One Piece fan, you probably already know where to go ^_~

User avatar
Knowname
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2002 5:49 pm
Status: Indubitably
Location: Sanity, USA (on the edge... very edge)
Contact:
Org Profile

Post by Knowname » Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:52 pm

Green² wrote:My first video, Gravity of Love,.. assuming ye can still pick yourselves off from the floor. I know, much overused song it is, yet I think you'll find it quite enjoyable to the concept that was created.
I acturally consider the ones that are overused the most original. More competition.

But anyway this guy just released his second video, FLCL-Love Smiled on Me and that got me to look at his first video Memory of Taiki, anyway it's a nice vid, not as good as his second one, but still... I'd also nominate this guy, TheSmokingMan, for Rookie of the Year. I mean, his first video was nearly perfect for a noob!

User avatar
jasper-isis
P. Y. T.
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2002 11:02 am
Status: catching all the lights
Contact:
Org Profile

Post by jasper-isis » Fri Jan 21, 2005 12:22 am

Brolly345 wrote:
angelx03 wrote:Look How They Shine... by slackergirl
I remember leaving an op on that one. It was very good. I can't believe I forgot that one. :P
That one was really cute. I think I mentioned it once in General AMV.
Image

User avatar
MeriC
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2001 10:07 pm
Location: New Joisey
Contact:
Org Profile

Post by MeriC » Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:05 am

GinnySeta wrote:Hey people...sorry for the shameless self promotion...again...but since I posted this in the Rookie thread I might as well post this here...

My first released video ever...The Navigator and the Swordsman, One Piece to My Immortal.

The org load for it is here:
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=41631

If you're interested in seeing version that uses slightly better footage for the bits from the opening sequences, go to
[MOD42: URL removed.] and then go to the bittorrent page.

But there's not really a big difference between the two. Hope you enjoy...Oi, and it's good to see so many other first timers trying their hand at One Piece ^_^ It's a challenging series to AMV-ize.[/url]
x2. I second this one. This is AMAZING for someone's first video. I know how hard you worked on it, Ginny, so you definitely have my vote!
New AMVs: DQCF+P (various Street Fighter) | One Guitar (BECK) | Please Don't Make Me Cry (Paradise Kiss)

pleaselah
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 1:59 am
Org Profile

Post by pleaselah » Sun Jan 23, 2005 2:21 am

hehe this is my first and only video .. about roronoa zoro in One Piece.

Though it might not be the best, I am happy as long as someone watched it.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=56884

User avatar
L.Valentine
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:16 am
Location: Iceland
Org Profile

Post by L.Valentine » Sun Jan 23, 2005 1:38 pm

Here comes my pimpage!
My first video ever is Akefia, King of Thieves: a Yami no Bakura Tribute, my tribute to Yu-Gi-Oh!.
I can't judge it myself, but until now the opinions I received said it came really good :)

The song is Angel of Rammstein.

lilifay
Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 7:46 pm
Location: Florida
Contact:
Org Profile

A little self-pimpage ^_^

Post by lilifay » Sun Jan 23, 2005 2:33 pm

My first and only vid so far. Although I recieved good opinions, I don't know how'll fair out with other, most awesome 1st vids I've seen on here. but here goes!

Title: Experiment Lain
Anime: SE Lain
Music: LP - Breaking the habit
Link: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=44670

Locked

Return to “VCA Shameless Promotions 2005”