Best Dance Video

hanyou21
Org Profile

Post by hanyou21 » Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:37 pm

Knowname wrote:or eats kids :twisted:
*blinks* :shock: That was random

I understand your position tho dokool - especially since Children is about 10 min whereas the Animix and 5555 are 1 hr.
On the seventh day, God rested...and watched anime. And it was good.

Anamorphic Productions
Org Profile

Post by Anamorphic Productions » Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:29 am

hanyou21 wrote:Delirium
Anamorphic Productions (Amanda Irwin)

Phantasmagoria
requiett (Brett Pattison)

The Children Project
dokool (Dan Orlowitz) <<< my 3 picks for best dance vid

I wish either Fire by Steakslim or Overdrive from JCD were up for noms...too bad, they're really my favorite. That, or have the entire Animix project up for nominations - I mean sweet mutha, IT'S 60 MINUTES OF PURE ANIME TECHNO DANCE GOODNESS PPL! Hello dance king...

Go Delirium!
I'm so incredibly surprised, and happy, with how far Delirium has gone. I honestly didn't expect to make it to the finals, and figured if I did, it would only be for a single category. Yet I'm qualified for FOUR, and this is just overwhelming. :oops:

I also highly suggest Phantasmagoria and The Children Project. I'm also a big fan of Alien Attack by Janzki (Jani Kauppila) . It entered AN with Delirium, and after an evening full of melodic, sentimmental, SLOW videos, this was a huge breath of fresh air!
You! Go1!Watch!

And thanks to everyone who's been voting for me. I'm really blown away. ><:::

WilLoW :--)
Org Profile

Post by WilLoW :--) » Sat Feb 05, 2005 5:35 pm

[Shameless]
Thanks a lot for having nominated UntitledZeroOne :D
It's one of the rare AMVs nominated in this category that actually do not use Dance music, so you might want to give it a try :D
[/Shameless]

The choice'll be difficult, there are more than 15 videos in the list that I'd really like to see winning :?

hanyou21
Org Profile

Post by hanyou21 » Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:13 pm

Anamorphic Productions wrote:
hanyou21 wrote:Delirium
Anamorphic Productions (Amanda Irwin)

Phantasmagoria
requiett (Brett Pattison)

The Children Project
dokool (Dan Orlowitz) <<< my 3 picks for best dance vid

I wish either Fire by Steakslim or Overdrive from JCD were up for noms...too bad, they're really my favorite. That, or have the entire Animix project up for nominations - I mean sweet mutha, IT'S 60 MINUTES OF PURE ANIME TECHNO DANCE GOODNESS PPL! Hello dance king...

Go Delirium!
I'm so incredibly surprised, and happy, with how far Delirium has gone. I honestly didn't expect to make it to the finals, and figured if I did, it would only be for a single category. Yet I'm qualified for FOUR, and this is just overwhelming. :oops:

I also highly suggest Phantasmagoria and The Children Project. I'm also a big fan of Alien Attack by Janzki (Jani Kauppila) . It entered AN with Delirium, and after an evening full of melodic, sentimmental, SLOW videos, this was a huge breath of fresh air!
You! Go1!Watch!

And thanks to everyone who's been voting for me. I'm really blown away. ><:::
Well, Delirium earned it - I finally got around to watching ALL the dance category vids, and it earned my nom yet again:

- Delirium
- Oh My Destiny
- Children Project
- Melody
- Shooting Star

w00t to each of those video's creators, and gl in the finals - it will be hella hard to decide the best of these though...

SSJVegita0609
Org Profile

Post by SSJVegita0609 » Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:32 pm

Go RoS!
The best effects are the ones you don't notice.

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Sat Feb 19, 2005 3:39 pm

Man, I'm surprised this got reduced to 4 multi-editor project dance videos and Delerium.
ImageImage

KaneDragon
Org Profile

Post by KaneDragon » Sat Feb 19, 2005 3:39 pm

I wish the dance videos weren't quite so large... My hard drive is rather full... Curse you Naruto! :lol:

AbsoluteDestiny
Org Profile

Post by AbsoluteDestiny » Sat Feb 19, 2005 6:11 pm

angelx03 wrote:Man, I'm surprised this got reduced to 4 multi-editor project dance videos and Delerium.
Multi-editor video projecs can get in easy if all the editors vote for their own project :P

(not saying that happened, I havent looked and I dont think it's wise to cast stones in that way :P)

Garylisk
Org Profile

Post by Garylisk » Sat Feb 19, 2005 7:34 pm

KaneDragon wrote:I wish the dance videos weren't quite so large... My hard drive is rather full... Curse you Naruto! :lol:

That and 2 sections of AniMix are in there twice.

I can't say I am very thrilled by that... :/
Alcohol, Drugs, Overdrive, Noise, Neon Lights, Party People, Revolution

hanyou21
Org Profile

Post by hanyou21 » Sat Feb 19, 2005 8:54 pm

While I think the Animix as a whole was good, I don't think it was fair to have those 2 parts of it included in the finals. Especially if the entire project as a whoe is up for an award - don't get me wrong, Animix IS my favorite AMV of all time, but small 3 or 4 min AMVs by 1 person just can't compete.

Return to “VCA Shameless Promotions 2005”