Best Instrumental Video

pen-pen2002
Location: Grinnell, IA Procrastination Meter: Code Lemon-Lime
Org Profile

Post by pen-pen2002 » Sat Jan 08, 2005 10:02 am

DrngdKreationz wrote:Pen Pen,is req for a nightmare running in 2005 vca's? since it really premiered at AWA or you holding off and going by the entry date?
Yeah, I wish now that I had uploaded it earlier. I've been pimping it out though and I think it has a chace if I can get enough people to see it to get a nomination.

That's in the Horror category of course, the instrumental category has a ton of amazing videos this year. I'd be amazed (and flattered) if it even made it to the first round of voting.

pen-pen2002
Location: Grinnell, IA Procrastination Meter: Code Lemon-Lime
Org Profile

Post by pen-pen2002 » Sat Jan 08, 2005 10:40 pm

Forgot one!

Forbidden Memories by Jasper-Isis.

This video will blow you away. I'm serious, prepare to be so shaken you stare dumbly at the credits for minutes when the video is over.

Ozone42
Org Profile

Post by Ozone42 » Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:28 am

Tono_Fyr wrote:Actually, the absolute best Instrumental video I've seen is Reflections of a Goddess. This is the most underated AMV I've seen. Ever. This video seriously kicks ass, and it only has 5 oppinions. Come on people, this video was AWESOME and deserves a TON of recognition. It's about 9 minutes long, and it's so proffessionaly done it will blow your mind away.
I agree, this is the best video I've ever seen, of any category. I never get tired of watching it. Anyone I know who shows an interest in AMV's I make sure they see this video.

norskotaku
Org Profile

Post by norskotaku » Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:54 pm

Thanks everyone for all the kind words. It really means a lot to me to hear people talking about a video that I put so much into like this.

for those who missed it when it first went online, I have put the full-resolution copy back online as a second direct link. it's around 196mb, but it's worth it if you can spare the time to download it.

Bakadeshi [AuN Studios]
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi [AuN Studios] » Mon Jan 10, 2005 11:03 pm

O_O

Theres sooo many good Instrumental videos to nominate this year that I am frankly surprised Angel's Redemption got mentioned.... more than once to boot :lol:

Personally I agree with

Forbidden memories, Last Transmision, The Wasteland, Requim for a nightmare... Reflectins of a godess (I think thats it... played at AWA pro)

And I'm sure there are others i'm not remembering right now ;p

I would like to also Pimp my own AWA Pro entry, Eternal Sky since it seems to not get very much exposure.

[MOD42: BBCode fixed.]
[size=0]
Image[/size]
Recommended Underated video (Not Mine): Jasper-Isis - Ever Searching

ShrinkNerv4Eva
Org Profile

Post by ShrinkNerv4Eva » Tue Jan 11, 2005 12:53 am

ShrinkNerv4Eva
Org Profile

Post by ShrinkNerv4Eva » Tue Jan 11, 2005 12:54 am

Sorry, it's called Running Man, by Brain-Carnival.

ShrinkNerv4Eva
Org Profile

Post by ShrinkNerv4Eva » Tue Jan 11, 2005 1:01 am

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Tue Jan 11, 2005 1:05 am

Well, VP6 went retail, (bastards) so I re-uploaded my vid.

Slivers, now with 90% more XVID!
So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab

SephirothJenova
Org Profile

Post by SephirothJenova » Tue Jan 11, 2005 3:11 am

I'm pretty sure that no one has named it, since my video last year wasn't as advertised as most other AMVs. It was an instrumental, and it's in my signature. It's called Elysium.

Just check it out and if you like it then vote for it please. No harm is just watching it eh? I'm a trusted member of the Org; heh, but most people won't know me though...

Return to “VCA Shameless Promotions 2005”