Best Action Video

Bakadeshi [AuN Studios]
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi [AuN Studios] » Sat Feb 19, 2005 4:24 pm

SSJVegita0609 wrote:
Bakadeshi [AuN Studios] wrote:
hmm 400 character profiles in one maybe? :roll: :lol:
Nah, there's nothing distinguishable about the characters, so none of them are really profiled per se. It's more of an overreaching theme that connects them.
I was being sarcastic :lol:

Oh and speak of the devil:
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/phpBB/v ... 680#656680
[size=0]
Image[/size]
Recommended Underated video (Not Mine): Jasper-Isis - Ever Searching

Bote
Org Profile

Post by Bote » Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:08 am

Thanks to whoever nominated "War of wrath". :AIM Kissy:

I still remain by my statement that "Whisper of the beast" isn't an action video. If compared with other action nominees in all VCA's so far it's the weakest video for the category.
My Youtube channel: Bote Logos
NEW!!! One Piece AMV - "YUM YUM 2.0"
Berserk - Man of Sorrows (upscaled to 4k)
Beowulf@RDS wrote:RECTANGLES AND AFTER EFFECTS WONT SAVE YOU NOW MOTHERFUCKERS

Quiet Cannon
Org Profile

Post by Quiet Cannon » Mon Feb 21, 2005 3:08 pm

bote wrote: I still remain by my statement that "Whisper of the beast" isn't an action video. If compared with other action nominees in all VCA's so far it's the weakest video for the category.
I could also say the same thing for Shounen Bushido. Aside from the fast editing and hard music that can work for an action video, the only time I saw anything that resembled actual action scenes were in that small segment at about 3:30 - 4:00. The rest was just a lot of lip syncing with very little action taking place. This video seems like something you would file under the category of "other", but trying to look at it as an action video, I found it very disappointing.
Final Doom "Amazing things will happen here soon."

Neon Genesis Evangelion: Substance "Everyone knows that it's a dangerous substance."

istiv
Org Profile

Post by istiv » Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:36 pm

Even if it disapoint some people (:P) I would like to thanks people who nominated me in this category. My favorite vids in this category are still Kill Spike and Whisper of the Beast, so it's already an award for me to get nominated there with those very good videos :)
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “VCA Shameless Promotions 2005”