Re: Mellow project [MAJOR UPDATE ON P55 \o/]

Post by cosmoho » Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:54 pm

dibs on arashinomeamv.wav

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:07 pm

I think I'd like to give track 15 a shot. I'm going to work on it tomorrow since I've got all day off work, and I feel bad for dropping out in the first place. [Cardcaptor Sakura The Movies I and II]

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:43 am

I'm pretty sure I already said this before, twice actually, but I didn't like what I ended up with at the halfway point at all really and it wasn't working out well with the other source I tried. Not to mention you ended up cuting the song into a lot longer of a segment than I really wanted from the get go. I deleted my project file months ago anyway. Honestly, not sure I'll ever pick it up again...

If you can I would just try to return the transition to the way it was before you added my track in. I already apologized a few times as well but again, I'm sorry :| .
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
Org Profile

Post by Nya-chan Production » Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:28 pm

Dar wrote:woot, i'm gonna take a look and see if i want another one P:
woot
cosmoho wrote:dibs on arashinomeamv.wav
woot! Btw, your beta looks faaabulous :>
CodeZTM wrote:I think I'd like to give track 15 a shot. I'm going to work on it tomorrow since I've got all day off work, and I feel bad for dropping out in the first place. [Cardcaptor Sakura The Movies I and II]
Nice, I was afraid we would get stuck on that one ^^;;
EvaFan wrote:I'm pretty sure I already said this before, twice actually, but I didn't like what I ended up with at the halfway point at all really and it wasn't working out well with the other source I tried. Not to mention you ended up cuting the song into a lot longer of a segment than I really wanted from the get go. I deleted my project file months ago anyway. Honestly, not sure I'll ever pick it up again...

If you can I would just try to return the transition to the way it was before you added my track in. I already apologized a few times as well but again, I'm sorry :| .
I am sorry, I always forget >< Anyway, I'll keep it up - especially since Code now picked up track 15 which I added along with your one ^^
Hope I can see your work again in some future MEP ;D

cosmoho
Org Profile

Post by cosmoho » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:13 pm

dum dum, final done. i'm clearly the purple haired person, second non-cat one from the front!

Nya-chan Production
Org Profile

Post by Nya-chan Production » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:48 pm

Okay, with this, cosmoho becomes one of the two fastest people providing betas/finals on this project...

(if only everyone could be like tht, right, guys?)

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:19 pm

I've got about 1/4 of my beta done. Waiting on the rest of the footage to finish converting tomorrow and have plans of finishing it up tomorrow evening. I'm a tad worried it's not mellow enough, but I'm trying to tweak it down and not make it all depressing-ish.

Nya-chan Production
Org Profile

Post by Nya-chan Production » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:02 pm

Don't worry - your part is fairly difficult, so I might be able to overlook it a bit ;x

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:07 am

Don't worry, even what you consider your upbeat editing puts me to sleep. So plenty mellow.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:52 pm

godix wrote:Don't worry, even what you consider your upbeat editing puts me to sleep. So plenty mellow.
Oh goodie. And here I was worried. <3

RAWR. :dino: GONNA FINISH IT TONIGHT.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”