Bleach MEP: Full, come on, let's finish this people!

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Kazemon15
Org Profile

Re: Bleach MEP: 8 Tracks Avaliable

Post by Kazemon15 » Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:43 pm

Rrezz wrote:ofcourse he`ll join , btw i was wondering if i can use the manga ? :O
Hmm...I'll go ahead and say if it's the manga parts that overlap your episode segments and what you're planning is really good, I'll say yes.

I'll have a talk with Hagaren about it as well.

Neverend
The cockpuncher
Org Profile

Post by Neverend » Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:59 pm

I may join, im not sure yet ^^
not sure what song or what episodes yet :P

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:06 pm

Rrezz wrote:ofcourse he`ll join , btw i was wondering if i can use the manga ? :O
I don't mind you using the manga myself, but I think there also needs to be a healthy amount of anime as well, like, 60-70% unless you can REALLY blend it well. Not sure what you are planning, but I have to say I am interested.

Also, the quality on your beta was a tad blurry, make sure you can make your segment look a little shinier :3
Neverend wrote:I may join, im not sure yet ^^
\o/
ImageImage
ImageImage

Rrezz
Org Profile

Post by Rrezz » Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:42 pm

Hagaren Viper wrote:
I don't mind you using the manga myself, but I think there also needs to be a healthy amount of anime as well, like, 60-70% unless you can REALLY blend it well. Not sure what you are planning, but I have to say I am interested.

Also, the quality on your beta was a tad blurry, make sure you can make your segment look a little shinier :3
:o , yea that footage kinda sucked so i had to filter it a bit in vdub , anyway i`ll work on that shinny thing ur talkin about :d

and yea , i dont really have a precise plan on my track yet, i guess i`ll just edit like 30-40 seconds and show you guys :O

Altrouge
Hero of Time
Org Profile

Post by Altrouge » Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:37 pm

Hagaren Viper wrote:
Same here. Since the rest of us probably aren't doing the same thing, I don't know if it will look...out of place or anything. But I'm with Hagaren; if it blends in well, it might not be that bad. It's an interesting idea. =]

commozee05
Org Profile

Post by commozee05 » Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:09 am

Thats actually a good idea, but it would have to be used well.
Hey...........Am I hawt or what?

Kazemon15
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:32 am

Neverend wrote:I may join, im not sure yet ^^
Hope you can find which eps and song you like soon. =3
Rrezz wrote:
Hagaren Viper wrote:

:o , yea that footage kinda sucked so i had to filter it a bit in vdub , anyway i`ll work on that shinny thing ur talkin about :d

and yea , i dont really have a precise plan on my track yet, i guess i`ll just edit like 30-40 seconds and show you guys :O

Yeah a beta of what you're planning will be great. But as Hagaren said, make sure it looks nice and shiny. =3

I updated the deadline. Those who joined late can give me a beta by Feb. 1st. However, those who joined here for a while, your 2nd beta is still Jan. 3rd. ....I'm looking at you, Hagaren. XDDDD lol jk jk. I know you'll make it in time.

Looks like I might have to start kicking people as well... I havent heard anything from some of them since this project started.

Smashyxdied
Org Profile

Post by Smashyxdied » Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:58 am

Kazemon15 can ya add me on msn so i can talk to you please my msn is

smashyxdied@live.co.uk
The People Who Lose , Are The Ones Who Will Learn And The Ones Who Will Become Unbeatable.

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:57 pm

Kazemon15 wrote: I updated the deadline. Those who joined late can give me a beta by Feb. 1st. However, those who joined here for a while, your 2nd beta is still Jan. 3rd. ....I'm looking at you, Hagaren. XDDDD lol jk jk. I know you'll make it in time.
Aww whaaat, you know I have like half of my track done XD
ImageImage
ImageImage

commozee05
Org Profile

Post by commozee05 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:10 pm

I've completed it.I will upload my beta soon
Last edited by commozee05 on Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

AaronAMV
eating that e. coli spinach
Org Profile

Post by AaronAMV » Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:12 pm

commozee05 wrote:Here is my Animatrix Beta. I did it in 30 mins. It is not close to best quality, but my high quality one for some reason don't work.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KZ4YTR2I
Are you kidding me?

commozee05
Org Profile

Post by commozee05 » Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:33 am

commozee05 wrote:Here is my Animatrix Beta. I did it in 30 mins. It is not close to best quality, but my high quality one for some reason don't work.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KZ4YTR2I
Are you kidding me?
Ooops. Wrong link. That was kinda embarrassing.....

commozee05
Org Profile

Post by commozee05 » Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:07 am

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VGCM5LUG

Alright, theres the link. I did this in 30 mins. I missed some beats at the end because I was running out of time and Vegas kept freezing up on me. So I rendered it as it was.

Altrouge
Hero of Time
Org Profile

Post by Altrouge » Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:56 am

commozee05 wrote:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VGCM5LUG

Alright, theres the link. I did this in 30 mins. I missed some beats at the end because I was running out of time and Vegas kept freezing up on me. So I rendered it as it was.
Running out of time? I don't recall kazemon imposing that tight of a time constraint on you...

Also, holy crap, is this totally uncompressed? 160mb...Lagarith would've been nice on my turtle speed internet connection...XD
Last edited by Altrouge on Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

commozee05
Org Profile

Post by commozee05 » Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:01 am

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VGCM5LUG

Running out of time? I don't recall kazemon imposing that tight of a time constraint on you...
It wasn't because of him. I had to go somewhere yesterday and only had a limited amount of time to edit. And it had to be yesterday because I am very busy during the festive season.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”