Bleach MEP: Full, come on, let's finish this people!

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Locked
User avatar
Kazemon15
Joined: Fri May 09, 2003 9:28 pm
Status: Reborn! Fanatic
Location: AMV Freak, California
Contact:
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:22 pm

Sab3rZ3r0 wrote:gah. october ish super busy for meh :?
but i'ma definately have a beta by deadline, no worries there :ying:

(just thought I'd make an update since I haven't posted for awhile :wink:)
Thanks for the update. Heh yeah I figured October would be busy, which is why I set the deadline in the middle of November.

Hagaren Viper is working on a banner for this MEP, so as soon as he gets some stuff out of the way, he'll work on it and I'll post it up.

User avatar
Kazemon15
Joined: Fri May 09, 2003 9:28 pm
Status: Reborn! Fanatic
Location: AMV Freak, California
Contact:
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:25 pm

Sorry for double post, but banners are up. Thanks to Hagaren Viper for making them.

User avatar
Pikachew
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:19 pm
Location: University of California, Merced
Contact:
Org Profile

Post by Pikachew » Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:30 pm

i would join if moar ppl got involved >=l

User avatar
Kazemon15
Joined: Fri May 09, 2003 9:28 pm
Status: Reborn! Fanatic
Location: AMV Freak, California
Contact:
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:09 am

Chewp wrote:i would join if moar ppl got involved >=l
^_^ Thanks.

lol yeah, I'm hoping more people will join as well. I'm just waiting patiently.

User avatar
Sab3rZ3r0
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:08 pm
Org Profile

Post by Sab3rZ3r0 » Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:07 am

Update~ (woop woop)

Like I said, I'm really busy this October, but yeah just letting you know that I'm still gonna getchu a beta by deadline. I really hope this goes through.

and btw I saw the banners about a week ago and I like them alot, good job HV :up:

User avatar
Kazemon15
Joined: Fri May 09, 2003 9:28 pm
Status: Reborn! Fanatic
Location: AMV Freak, California
Contact:
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:36 am

Sab3rZ3r0 wrote:Update~ (woop woop)

Like I said, I'm really busy this October, but yeah just letting you know that I'm still gonna getchu a beta by deadline. I really hope this goes through.

and btw I saw the banners about a week ago and I like them alot, good job HV :up:
Thanks for the update. I look forward to it. ^_^

I'm also working on my beta as well.

User avatar
Goketsu
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:08 pm
Location: Texas
Org Profile

Post by Goketsu » Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:19 pm

I'm still working on my beta x) just been a little busy but ill make the deadline

TheSkyGunner
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:05 am
Contact:
Org Profile

Post by TheSkyGunner » Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:27 pm

I would join. =O
But It's a little to close to the deadline and I already have 4 AMVs/Betas To make by November the 15th.
Also I have probably 8-15 tests at the beginning or november, so yeah... (7 are still unscheduled)
But Yes if I'm still allowed and can miss the first Deadline by about 1 week I'll send a Beta/AMV of mine.

Edit: Also I'm a bit new to editing when it comes to AMVs =/ So you won't find anything of mine on the org.

User avatar
Kazemon15
Joined: Fri May 09, 2003 9:28 pm
Status: Reborn! Fanatic
Location: AMV Freak, California
Contact:
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:21 pm

TheSkyGunner wrote:I would join. =O
But It's a little to close to the deadline and I already have 4 AMVs/Betas To make by November the 15th.
Also I have probably 8-15 tests at the beginning or november, so yeah... (7 are still unscheduled)
But Yes if I'm still allowed and can miss the first Deadline by about 1 week I'll send a Beta/AMV of mine.

Edit: Also I'm a bit new to editing when it comes to AMVs =/ So you won't find anything of mine on the org.
Go ahead and send a beta. =3 And anyone joining late, I understand and flexable with the deadlines, so don't worry.

TheSkyGunner
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:05 am
Contact:
Org Profile

Post by TheSkyGunner » Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:46 pm

Kazemon15 wrote:
TheSkyGunner wrote:I would join. =O
But It's a little to close to the deadline and I already have 4 AMVs/Betas To make by November the 15th.
Also I have probably 8-15 tests at the beginning or november, so yeah... (7 are still unscheduled)
But Yes if I'm still allowed and can miss the first Deadline by about 1 week I'll send a Beta/AMV of mine.

Edit: Also I'm a bit new to editing when it comes to AMVs =/ So you won't find anything of mine on the org.
Go ahead and send a beta. =3 And anyone joining late, I understand and flexable with the deadlines, so don't worry.
Thanks!!!! I'll pm The Beta to you ASAP. (As soon as I can Access Final Cut and make that 10 second beta too at least 30 seconds.)

User avatar
cool man!
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:10 am
Location: Gotham City
Org Profile

Post by cool man! » Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:18 am

If I want to join, should I let you see the song choice first, or just make a beta and send to you?

User avatar
Kazemon15
Joined: Fri May 09, 2003 9:28 pm
Status: Reborn! Fanatic
Location: AMV Freak, California
Contact:
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:21 am

cool man! wrote:If I want to join, should I let you see the song choice first, or just make a beta and send to you?
A beta will be just fine. =3

About 20 or 30 seconds is enough, just to see your editing skills.

User avatar
NightHawk
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:18 am
Location: Long Beach, CA
Contact:
Org Profile

Post by NightHawk » Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:40 pm

I'll sign up as a beta tester to help out.

If more people show interest and if I can come up with a decent idea I'll sign up too.
ImageImage
ImageImage

User avatar
Kazemon15
Joined: Fri May 09, 2003 9:28 pm
Status: Reborn! Fanatic
Location: AMV Freak, California
Contact:
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:43 pm

NightHawk wrote:I'll sign up as a beta tester to help out.

If more people show interest and if I can come up with a decent idea I'll sign up too.

Alright. Thanks alot. =3

User avatar
NightHawk
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:18 am
Location: Long Beach, CA
Contact:
Org Profile

Post by NightHawk » Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:57 am

Actually, I'm thinking about picking up Track 3. Hopefully people seeing more spots being filled will spark interest.

There are a couple things I want to talk to you about beforehand though.

Catch you on AIM later.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Locked

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”