Bleach MEP: Full, come on, let's finish this people!

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Kazemon15
Org Profile

Re: Bleach MEP: 8 Tracks Avaliable

Post by Kazemon15 » Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:43 pm

Rrezz wrote:ofcourse he`ll join , btw i was wondering if i can use the manga ? :O
Hmm...I'll go ahead and say if it's the manga parts that overlap your episode segments and what you're planning is really good, I'll say yes.

I'll have a talk with Hagaren about it as well.

Neverend
The cockpuncher
Org Profile

Post by Neverend » Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:59 pm

I may join, im not sure yet ^^
not sure what song or what episodes yet :P

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:06 pm

Rrezz wrote:ofcourse he`ll join , btw i was wondering if i can use the manga ? :O
I don't mind you using the manga myself, but I think there also needs to be a healthy amount of anime as well, like, 60-70% unless you can REALLY blend it well. Not sure what you are planning, but I have to say I am interested.

Also, the quality on your beta was a tad blurry, make sure you can make your segment look a little shinier :3
Neverend wrote:I may join, im not sure yet ^^
\o/

Rrezz
Org Profile

Post by Rrezz » Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:42 pm

Hagaren Viper wrote:
I don't mind you using the manga myself, but I think there also needs to be a healthy amount of anime as well, like, 60-70% unless you can REALLY blend it well. Not sure what you are planning, but I have to say I am interested.

Also, the quality on your beta was a tad blurry, make sure you can make your segment look a little shinier :3
:o , yea that footage kinda sucked so i had to filter it a bit in vdub , anyway i`ll work on that shinny thing ur talkin about :d

and yea , i dont really have a precise plan on my track yet, i guess i`ll just edit like 30-40 seconds and show you guys :O

Altrouge
Hero of Time
Org Profile

Post by Altrouge » Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:37 pm

Hagaren Viper wrote:
Same here. Since the rest of us probably aren't doing the same thing, I don't know if it will look...out of place or anything. But I'm with Hagaren; if it blends in well, it might not be that bad. It's an interesting idea. =]

commozee05
Org Profile

Post by commozee05 » Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:09 am

Thats actually a good idea, but it would have to be used well.
Hey...........Am I hawt or what?

Kazemon15
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:32 am

Neverend wrote:I may join, im not sure yet ^^
Hope you can find which eps and song you like soon. =3
Rrezz wrote:
Hagaren Viper wrote:

:o , yea that footage kinda sucked so i had to filter it a bit in vdub , anyway i`ll work on that shinny thing ur talkin about :d

and yea , i dont really have a precise plan on my track yet, i guess i`ll just edit like 30-40 seconds and show you guys :O

Yeah a beta of what you're planning will be great. But as Hagaren said, make sure it looks nice and shiny. =3

I updated the deadline. Those who joined late can give me a beta by Feb. 1st. However, those who joined here for a while, your 2nd beta is still Jan. 3rd. ....I'm looking at you, Hagaren. XDDDD lol jk jk. I know you'll make it in time.

Looks like I might have to start kicking people as well... I havent heard anything from some of them since this project started.

Smashyxdied
Org Profile

Post by Smashyxdied » Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:58 am

Kazemon15 can ya add me on msn so i can talk to you please my msn is

smashyxdied@live.co.uk
The People Who Lose , Are The Ones Who Will Learn And The Ones Who Will Become Unbeatable.

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:57 pm

Kazemon15 wrote: I updated the deadline. Those who joined late can give me a beta by Feb. 1st. However, those who joined here for a while, your 2nd beta is still Jan. 3rd. ....I'm looking at you, Hagaren. XDDDD lol jk jk. I know you'll make it in time.
Aww whaaat, you know I have like half of my track done XD

commozee05
Org Profile

Post by commozee05 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:10 pm

I've completed it.I will upload my beta soon
Last edited by commozee05 on Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hey...........Am I hawt or what?

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”