SOAD2: Why's The Rum gone? (Completed. Finally.)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Locked
User avatar
Knappster
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:21 pm
Contact:
Org Profile

Post by Knappster » Sat May 26, 2007 4:38 pm

Btw, i might actually start this tonight and make a beta, should i send it using sendspace or something like that?
Image

User avatar
Kaxi
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:52 am
Org Profile

Post by Kaxi » Sat May 26, 2007 4:40 pm

Kevmasterflashdeluxe wrote:I've seen a Beta from you when you posted the Link in the other Thread, so no worries, I dont need a beta from you now =P
Okay!
Image
Image

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 12:20 pm
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Sat May 26, 2007 4:44 pm

dragonball000 wrote:Btw, i might actually start this tonight and make a beta, should i send it using sendspace or something like that?
sendspace is alright

User avatar
Scott Green
Greenwhore
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:25 pm
Status: The Dark Tower
Location: Austria
Org Profile

Post by Scott Green » Sun May 27, 2007 6:22 am

errr...

Just for the record I´m still around....

And I´m thinking of changing my Nuguns segment a bit....

.....

........
ImageImage
Image

User avatar
Knappster
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:21 pm
Contact:
Org Profile

Post by Knappster » Sun May 27, 2007 6:10 pm

http://www.sendspace.com/file/hyfmu3

btw its wmv because its easier to send and dl since its just a beta, and i dont know how to compress avi yet lol
Image

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 12:20 pm
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Sun May 27, 2007 6:57 pm

dragonball000 wrote:http://www.sendspace.com/file/hyfmu3

btw its wmv because its easier to send and dl since its just a beta, and i dont know how to compress avi yet lol
hmh..change that scene at 0:08 to another scene, best would be a moving scene, cause this scene looked somewhat out of place and 0:13 looked a little off timing, but..it's pretty good so far :)

oh, and for compressing:

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/guides/ ... xport.html
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/guides/avtech/xvid.html

User avatar
Knappster
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:21 pm
Contact:
Org Profile

Post by Knappster » Sun May 27, 2007 7:41 pm

Kevmasterflashdeluxe wrote:
dragonball000 wrote:http://www.sendspace.com/file/hyfmu3

btw its wmv because its easier to send and dl since its just a beta, and i dont know how to compress avi yet lol
hmh..change that scene at 0:08 to another scene, best would be a moving scene, cause this scene looked somewhat out of place and 0:13 looked a little off timing, but..it's pretty good so far :)

oh, and for compressing:

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/guides/ ... xport.html
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/guides/avtech/xvid.html
yay thanks man
Image

User avatar
guy07
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2003 1:28 pm
Status: Back in beard.
Location: T.O.
Contact:
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Tue May 29, 2007 10:07 am

I still havn't done anything :D
I'll try to get started next week, i actually have a week off :?

User avatar
[Mugen]
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:21 pm
Location: Germany (Munich)
Org Profile

Post by [Mugen] » Tue May 29, 2007 10:20 am

guy07 wrote:I still havn't done anything :D
I'll try to get started next week, i actually have a week off :?
thats to late, start today, or better right now =/

User avatar
Kaxi
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:52 am
Org Profile

Post by Kaxi » Tue May 29, 2007 10:27 am

Mugen2004 wrote:thats to late, start today, or better right now =/
Why would it be too late? Most of us won't be doing anything till the summer break anyway.
Image
Image

Locked

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”