SOAD2: Why's The Rum gone? (Completed. Finally.)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Locked
Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 12:20 pm
Org Profile

Re: SOAD2: Why's The Rum gone? (1 Track left)

Post by Kevmaster » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:03 pm

Magnus wrote:I'll pick up Track 7 - Innervision with Bakemonogatari.
Should have it done pretty soon.
Great! Thank you! We've waited for this long enough already!
Magnus wrote:Yes you may give me some love right now.

:>
Image

User avatar
Magnus
Treasure this time
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:40 pm
Status: Extremely Handsome
Location: Sweden
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: SOAD2: Why's The Rum gone? (Filled another time)

Post by Magnus » Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:22 pm

Here's a short rough draft I made real quick, please tell me what you think.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/zmmap0
ImageImageImage
Image

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 12:20 pm
Org Profile

Re: SOAD2: Why's The Rum gone? (Filled another time)

Post by Kevmaster » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:48 am

Magnus wrote:Here's a short rough draft I made real quick, please tell me what you think.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/zmmap0
|:> Finish please!!! Looks like it'll take a good direction for this mep!

User avatar
-Reda-
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:00 pm
Status: Pretentious
Location: Pomeroy, PA
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: SOAD2: Why's The Rum gone? (Getting closer to the end)

Post by -Reda- » Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:06 pm

Go Magnus!
*sips tea*

User avatar
Scott Green
Greenwhore
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:25 pm
Status: The Dark Tower
Location: Austria
Org Profile

Re: SOAD2: Why's The Rum gone? (Getting closer to the end)

Post by Scott Green » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:26 am

Thanks for stepping in and doing the part Magnus, I probably wouldn't have been able to...

Now going back to :bear:
ImageImage
Image

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 12:20 pm
Org Profile

Re: SOAD2: Why's The Rum gone? (Getting closer to the end)

Post by Kevmaster » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:22 pm

Hey Magnus, any update?

slimed
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:14 am
Org Profile

Re: SOAD2: Why's The Rum gone? (Getting closer to the end)

Post by slimed » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:34 pm

Kevmaster wrote:Hey Magnus, any update?
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/forum/v ... 1&t=108387 :(
Image

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 12:20 pm
Org Profile

Re: SOAD2: Why's The Rum gone? (Getting closer to the end)

Post by Kevmaster » Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:32 am

slimed wrote:
Kevmaster wrote:Hey Magnus, any update?
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/forum/v ... 1&t=108387 :(
Oh Fuck....

I'm not sure what to say other than what I just posted there.


But let us continue this project in his honor.

Thank you so much for what you've done for this project. Rest in Peace.

User avatar
Hitori
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2002 1:10 am
Status: I might be back.
Location: New Mexico
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: SOAD2: Why's The Rum gone? (Getting closer to the end)

Post by Hitori » Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:28 am

Kevmaster wrote:
slimed wrote:
Kevmaster wrote:Hey Magnus, any update?
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/forum/v ... 1&t=108387 :(
Oh Fuck....

I'm not sure what to say other than what I just posted there.


But let us continue this project in his honor.

Thank you so much for what you've done for this project. Rest in Peace.
:shock:

Unless someone else wants to pick it up, I'll work on Innervision. Otherwise, list me as a backup for it. I'll use the same source and do my best to finish what Magnus started. <3
ImageImage
Image

User avatar
cosmoho
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:48 am
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: SOAD2: Why's The Rum gone? (Getting closer to the end)

Post by cosmoho » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:33 am

has this... really been going on for 6 years? is this normal for a MEP? i thought they would finish quite fast since it's about a minute of editing for each person!
if there's any chance i can get that free track i'd love it! i'm an old soad fan and it'd be kind of an honour to participate in such a long-lasting soad project. i can't work on it for a week or so but then i guarantee i'll have it done asap. i could send you a couple samples of my editing if needed.

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 12:20 pm
Org Profile

Re: SOAD2: Why's The Rum gone? (Getting closer to the end)

Post by Kevmaster » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:13 am

cosmoho wrote:has this... really been going on for 6 years? is this normal for a MEP? i thought they would finish quite fast since it's about a minute of editing for each person!
if there's any chance i can get that free track i'd love it! i'm an old soad fan and it'd be kind of an honour to participate in such a long-lasting soad project. i can't work on it for a week or so but then i guarantee i'll have it done asap. i could send you a couple samples of my editing if needed.
Yes, it really has been going on that long. A lot of things happened in the meantime.

It's quite unusual for MEPs to last that long, but this is one of the few projects that has a lot of dedicated editors and history...so that it is by now impossible not to continue until it is finally finished after years of many ups and downs. SOAD2 is cursed but it'll stay alive until the unbelievable happens and it actually gets compiled.


I haven't heard from Hitori a while now since he said he'd do the track so feel free to edit and I'm sure everyone will be glad when you actually get it done. And...Another week won't hurt nobody :rofl:

User avatar
cosmoho
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:48 am
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: SOAD2: Why's The Rum gone? (Getting closer to the end)

Post by cosmoho » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:20 am

Kevmaster wrote:And...Another week won't hurt nobody :rofl:
are you sure? i had the impression the time limits are pretty tight here!
i'm not sure of your expectations and all since i can't see the other betas but i'll give it ago. i think i'm supposed to use a specific part of the song that's in the remix, but the download link is dead! can you send me it? try mediafire it would be best.

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 12:20 pm
Org Profile

Re: SOAD2: Why's The Rum gone? (Getting closer to the end)

Post by Kevmaster » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:51 am

cosmoho wrote:
Kevmaster wrote:And...Another week won't hurt nobody :rofl:
are you sure? i had the impression the time limits are pretty tight here!
i'm not sure of your expectations and all since i can't see the other betas but i'll give it ago. i think i'm supposed to use a specific part of the song that's in the remix, but the download link is dead! can you send me it? try mediafire it would be best.
You're absolutely right. Sorry! I didn't notice the link was down.

Here's the audiotrack:
http://www.mediafire.com/?medubia6crprhsp

Don't worry about expectations. Just make sure you do the best you can and you follow the guidelines written down in the first post of the thread :up:


So do you already have any source in mind you'd like to use for your track?

User avatar
cosmoho
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:48 am
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: SOAD2: Why's The Rum gone? (Getting closer to the end)

Post by cosmoho » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:29 pm

Kevmaster wrote:Don't worry about expectations.
So do you already have any source in mind?
wasn't i supposed to tape myself dancing to it?
oh, guidelines, sorry...
yeah, sign me up with naruto.

User avatar
Emotive
...the Meditant
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:20 pm
Org Profile

Re: SOAD2: Why's The Rum gone?

Post by Emotive » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:12 am

Is... is this gonna end?
I can maybe have a go at Innervision myself if I can find a proper source.. Do you have all the other tracks?
If we all make a video to innervision we can remix them or something :ying:
Image

Locked

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”