summer project

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Alastor BDC
Org Profile

Post by Alastor BDC » Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:04 am

celibi87 wrote:I finnaly got internet and all i need to do is put the clips together (nicely) and im done, except for the ending credits
:shock:, its close..., I can feel it :twisted:

jubjub2
Org Profile

Post by jubjub2 » Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:47 am

celibi87 wrote:I finnaly got internet and all i need to do is put the clips together (nicely) and im done, except for the ending credits
I have the credts part ready to go! Just let me know when you are ready... :)

Aimaime-san
Org Profile

Post by Aimaime-san » Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:05 pm

well if Jubby's doing the credits than I'm excited ;p. But I am starting to get wreckless with my peice -_- pls hurry, maybe if the transitions mimicked the style that the credits are done to.

Aimaime-san
Org Profile

Post by Aimaime-san » Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:15 pm

so uh I hate to nag, but, is the Summer MEP slated to come out this Summer?? Only reason why I bring this up is cuz the Corn joke gets flatter by the day.

celibi87
Org Profile

Post by celibi87 » Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:13 pm

im sorry its taking so long, work has been hell and a half lately and i have barely any time to sit down and edit.

jubjub2
Org Profile

Post by jubjub2 » Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:05 pm

I'm going to be helping Celibi out in getting the final project put together.

If you still have your huffy or a nice xvid of your piece that you can upload, please let me know. If you need, I can get you my ftp information rather than messing with yousendit or megaupload. Just pm me for info, or try to catch me on AIM.

:)

BunofGovt
Org Profile

Post by BunofGovt » Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:39 pm

jubjub2 wrote:I'm going to be helping Celibi out in getting the final project put together.

If you still have your huffy or a nice xvid of your piece that you can upload, please let me know. If you need, I can get you my ftp information rather than messing with yousendit or megaupload. Just pm me for info, or try to catch me on AIM.

:)
jubjub - sorry, not sure I understand, is this message for the editors? or for celibi? because I'm not sure I can find my file to upload it to you (I did the longer amv and may have overrode the original file :oops: )
"Didn't I say something clever earlier?"
"Dunno, I was probably asleep when you said it."

jubjub2
Org Profile

Post by jubjub2 » Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:08 pm

It's for the editors mainly...

Celibi has the original files, but to help him time-wise with uploading them all to me, I thought I would check to see if any of the editors still had copies of theirs to get things moving a little more speedily.

If I can get them all soon enough, I should be able to have the full project ready to go within a couple of days of receiving them.

Hope this helps!

celibi87
Org Profile

Post by celibi87 » Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:15 pm

If anyone doesnt have the file anymore i can upload them to jubbs FTP when i got some free time, which should be around tuesday or wensday

BunofGovt
Org Profile

Post by BunofGovt » Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:29 am

jubjub/celibi - I've uploaded both of my files to jubjub's ftp information. let me know if they're okay.

thanks for your help!
"Didn't I say something clever earlier?"
"Dunno, I was probably asleep when you said it."

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”