summer project

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
celibi87
Org Profile

Post by celibi87 » Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:19 pm

JCD wrote:Please note, given that the deadline is 3 days before my final exams and that I want to finish 2 videos on my own till july I'll most likely drop out. Just so you know that I might be able to contribute something :D
As long as you send in a track before the deadline you are fine, no need to feel obliged. Not to mention you just made me remember that my finals are around that time as well, so it might be changing if i find it too hard.

AMV_4000
Org Profile

Post by AMV_4000 » Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:35 am

celibi87 wrote:Shall i put you down as a maybe?
yes... I might do LFO's Steal My Sunshine to Mario Kart Double Dash... but i dunno...

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Sun Feb 19, 2006 7:51 am

Star Ocean EX - Hero (enrique)

and

AIR - Some random Jesse McCartney song -_-

Both romance

=)

Infinity Squared
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Re: summer project

Post by Infinity Squared » Sun Feb 19, 2006 7:55 am

celibi87 wrote:lol niotex, maybe there will be a time when i host a hentai MEP but that is not now :P.
:shock:

Hentai MEP? Where?!

/me thinks of the possibilities :twisted:

Err... summer ey? I might... I might not... there's 2 other MEPs I must concern myself with first and then there's my Fruits Basket project as well... if I work fast enough, I might be able to free up some time to join this, but till then I can't put my hand up for anything.

BunofGovt
Org Profile

Post by BunofGovt » Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:51 pm

I want to take part, but I've no idea now what I'd like to do. I saw something in an anime I was watching the other day, but I don't know what song to use for it. Thank goodness for a distant deadline. But please count me in!
"Didn't I say something clever earlier?"
"Dunno, I was probably asleep when you said it."

Shinodude
emodude
Org Profile

Post by Shinodude » Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:24 am

Infinity Squared wrote:
celibi87 wrote:lol niotex, maybe there will be a time when i host a hentai MEP but that is not now :P.

Hentai MEP? Where?!

I know celibi really got our hopes up and crushed them down

XD

AMV_4000
Org Profile

Post by AMV_4000 » Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:29 am

shinodude wrote:
Infinity Squared wrote:

Hentai MEP? Where?!

XD
Accually... Im hosting a hentai MEP at this very moment... its invite only... but if you want in PM me and i'll give you the track listing... (its one of those semi-underground projects, thats why i didnt post it in the MEP forums)
So far chaos has done 2 tracks, MJ said he may be interested but hasnt claimed a track yet.. and I just ordered More hentai footage so... i'll take whatever can... so PM me if you want in!

Shinodude
emodude
Org Profile

Post by Shinodude » Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:47 am

AMV_4000 wrote:
shinodude wrote:
Infinity Squared wrote:

Hentai MEP? Where?!

XD
Accually... Im hosting a hentai MEP at this very moment... its invite only... but if you want in PM me and i'll give you the track listing... (its one of those semi-underground projects, thats why i didnt post it in the MEP forums)
So far chaos has done 2 tracks, MJ said he may be interested but hasnt claimed a track yet.. and I just ordered More hentai footage so... i'll take whatever can... so PM me if you want in!
lmao inviting a 13 yr old to join a hentai mep, sounds fun :) but I aint got no hentai dvds to get footage from

AMV_4000
Org Profile

Post by AMV_4000 » Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:53 am

shinodude wrote:
AMV_4000 wrote:
shinodude wrote:
Infinity Squared wrote:

Hentai MEP? Where?!

XD
lmao inviting a 13 yr old to join a hentai mep, sounds fun :) but I aint got no hentai dvds to get footage from
well i woulda checked your age before i let you in!

no one under 18 gets in the project *cause you know... i was way over 18 when i made all night 3 years ago... and now im 19! do the math!*

Shinodude
emodude
Org Profile

Post by Shinodude » Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:56 am

AMV_4000 wrote:
shinodude wrote:
AMV_4000 wrote:
shinodude wrote:
Infinity Squared wrote:

Hentai MEP? Where?!

XD
well i woulda checked your age before i let you in!

no one under 18 gets in the project *cause you know... i was way over 18 when i made all night 3 years ago... and now im 19! do the math!*

lol....I suck at math................ but once im 18 youll be um 24? lol mabey if you hold a hentai mep in 5 years ill join lol 5 years......

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”