summer project

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Alastor BDC
Org Profile

Post by Alastor BDC » Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:04 am

celibi87 wrote:I finnaly got internet and all i need to do is put the clips together (nicely) and im done, except for the ending credits
:shock:, its close..., I can feel it :twisted:

jubjub2
Org Profile

Post by jubjub2 » Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:47 am

celibi87 wrote:I finnaly got internet and all i need to do is put the clips together (nicely) and im done, except for the ending credits
I have the credts part ready to go! Just let me know when you are ready... :)

Aimaime-san
Org Profile

Post by Aimaime-san » Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:05 pm

well if Jubby's doing the credits than I'm excited ;p. But I am starting to get wreckless with my peice -_- pls hurry, maybe if the transitions mimicked the style that the credits are done to.

Aimaime-san
Org Profile

Post by Aimaime-san » Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:15 pm

so uh I hate to nag, but, is the Summer MEP slated to come out this Summer?? Only reason why I bring this up is cuz the Corn joke gets flatter by the day.

celibi87
Org Profile

Post by celibi87 » Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:13 pm

im sorry its taking so long, work has been hell and a half lately and i have barely any time to sit down and edit.

jubjub2
Org Profile

Post by jubjub2 » Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:05 pm

I'm going to be helping Celibi out in getting the final project put together.

If you still have your huffy or a nice xvid of your piece that you can upload, please let me know. If you need, I can get you my ftp information rather than messing with yousendit or megaupload. Just pm me for info, or try to catch me on AIM.

:)

BunofGovt
Org Profile

Post by BunofGovt » Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:39 pm

jubjub2 wrote:I'm going to be helping Celibi out in getting the final project put together.

If you still have your huffy or a nice xvid of your piece that you can upload, please let me know. If you need, I can get you my ftp information rather than messing with yousendit or megaupload. Just pm me for info, or try to catch me on AIM.

:)
jubjub - sorry, not sure I understand, is this message for the editors? or for celibi? because I'm not sure I can find my file to upload it to you (I did the longer amv and may have overrode the original file :oops: )
"Didn't I say something clever earlier?"
"Dunno, I was probably asleep when you said it."

jubjub2
Org Profile

Post by jubjub2 » Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:08 pm

It's for the editors mainly...

Celibi has the original files, but to help him time-wise with uploading them all to me, I thought I would check to see if any of the editors still had copies of theirs to get things moving a little more speedily.

If I can get them all soon enough, I should be able to have the full project ready to go within a couple of days of receiving them.

Hope this helps!

celibi87
Org Profile

Post by celibi87 » Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:15 pm

If anyone doesnt have the file anymore i can upload them to jubbs FTP when i got some free time, which should be around tuesday or wensday

BunofGovt
Org Profile

Post by BunofGovt » Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:29 am

jubjub/celibi - I've uploaded both of my files to jubjub's ftp information. let me know if they're okay.

thanks for your help!

jubjub2
Org Profile

Post by jubjub2 » Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:57 am

Bun, I got the files, but they have major pixellation in them. I should be on AIM tonight, and can hopefully get them from you then. Just let me know.

BunofGovt
Org Profile

Post by BunofGovt » Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:16 pm

okay. um, so i'll just launch aim and wait until you respond? i'm not normally on aim so not sure

ah

jubjub2
Org Profile

Post by jubjub2 » Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:15 am

THE PROJECT LIIIIIVVVVES!

I have all the clips from Celibi, and will put an info page together sometime today. Be watching for it on your main pages.

Hopefully, I can have this ready to release this weekend! Please let me know if you would like to be one of the beta testers, and I will send you a link as soon as I have something ready to go.

Yukitosan
Org Profile

Post by Yukitosan » Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:35 pm

You can't be serious...
It's a joke, right?
But what will happen to my daily update check?
(I'd love to be a beta-tester, my email is Soras.wings@gmail.com or you can reach me under the nick Yukito on IRC @rizon.net)

jubjub2
Org Profile

Post by jubjub2 » Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:30 pm

Update: I have all the transitions done except for two clips. I have e-mailed or sent a PM to the editors so I can hopefully get replacement tracks from them.

Credits are pretty much done and I am working on the intro.

I should have a beta sometime tomorrow with or without the missing tracks.

Hopefully, this will be uploaded soon and we can bask in the last bit of summer... or something cheesy like that.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”