Alice 19th

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Aino_Akki
Org Profile

Alice 19th

Post by Aino_Akki » Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:32 am

*waves* Hey all. I'm a bit new to this site, but I'm already asking for help. ^_^ I've recently fallen in love with the manga Alice 19th and want to make an AMV for it to Foo Fighters - Everlong. Now, I could do as my friend has done and make a manga music video... but I don't want to. So... I'm asking if there's anyone here who would be willing to work with me for the next however long on animating scenes from the manga.

Requirements: Must be able to imitate Yu Watase's style with a fair amount of accuracy. I don't want it to be obvious that these are clips made by different people.

Must be willing to take criticism. If I don't like something, I won't say "oh, it sucks" but I won't be nice about it either. I tend to be rather blunt.

Must have a working knowledge of how to animate things. I'll admit that I don't qualify under this one, but I'm learning.

So... ^_^;; yeah. There's my request. My email is aino_akki@email.com and my AIM is SonodaAki.

themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:51 pm

I must say that you are asking for a very big favour. It would be an immense amount of work to animate all of those frames and it would be impossible to make it look exactly like the manga. You'd need a professional to do something like that, and it wouldn't come free.
Image Appeared on RDS 2/2/05

Aino_Akki
Org Profile

Post by Aino_Akki » Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:31 am

*nods* Right. I guess I'll do it with my friends then. I know it'll take a while, but... I also know we can do it. ^_^ Besides - not like I have anything better to do with my time. Well... except that precalc that I've been putting off.

Thanks anyways
Akki

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”