The "Unearthed" Project

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Vega Sailor
Org Profile

Post by Vega Sailor » Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:52 am

Don't worry about it. If you have another project to do then focus on that. I will put something together over the weekend (I'd do it over the course of the week, but I have 2 exams on thursday.) But if anyone is free of obligations, let me know.

jethropr
Org Profile

Post by jethropr » Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:21 am

I am free of obligation

but lack insperation.

Vega Sailor
Org Profile

Post by Vega Sailor » Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:06 pm

That always happens doesn't it? When you have all the time in the world, you can't think of anything to do. ^_^;

supersayian313
Org Profile

Post by supersayian313 » Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:47 pm

well its official. brolly345 is out. i sent him a pm. this was his response.

Brolly345 wrote:Holy crap. Sorry, I thought the deadline was later than this.

Oh well. I guess that means I'm out. I haven't done ANY of it due to the fact that school takes up all my free time. Not only that, but I don't have an editing program at the moment.

Sorry for leaving you guys hanging like that, but I.....just.....don't......have....the....time!

Thanks for the patience though.

Vega Sailor
Org Profile

Post by Vega Sailor » Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:43 pm

Huh, that's strange I sent him a pm and he didn't answer. Oh well, a-m-v.org must have had glitch.

Thank you SuperSayian 313, for bringing me this word.

Oh and by the way to all of you guys....

THANK YOU SO MUCH! :D :D :D :D :D :D

In all the worry over the deadline and sorting out the remaining tracks, ( not to mention the 2 exams I've been studying for XD). I realized I didn't take the chance to properly thank you guys for the wonderful work you did.

You guys are so awesome for working so hard to make this project run smoothly and getting your tracks in on time.

About the tracks, each and every track is great! They all tell their own story and yet still the music binds them together. This is going to be so awesome when it is released!

My exams are done on Thursday, and I will devote friday and the rest of the weekend to put together track 10, and the credits, so that minute Prodigi is finished with his track (he's almost done by the way) all I'll have to do is just plug it in and send the finished project to you guys.

You'll get a special sneak preview to make sure everything is synced up right, before I post it on a-m-v.org and show it to the world.

Once again,

THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU GUYS!!! :D

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:48 pm

I seriously can't wait for the coming! 8-)

*wishes it's next week already*
ImageImage

supersayian313
Org Profile

Post by supersayian313 » Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:05 pm

no prob. just wanted to speed things up. cant wait to see the project :twisted:

Prodigi
is the conductor.
Org Profile

Post by Prodigi » Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:40 pm

i should have it done by the end of this week, i think i'll just need the weekend's extra time to go over it, but i'm not making any promises, because i'd hate to tell you it was definate, and then to need another day or two. Sorry for having to take you guys over the deadline and all :oops:

the main problem has just been picking up the track so late, combined with the fact that i've had a hectic two weeks of assignments/tests, etc, and that i have my end of year exams during next week.

Kisanzi
Why I likes so much?
Org Profile

Post by Kisanzi » Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:20 am

Since we're in the thanking mind set here, thanks to you Vega Sailor for being so friendly and easily available. This was my first MEP and I'm left with a great impression about how it was managed and structured. Also, thanks for letting me in on the project even after I missed my first chance as an alternate, I really appreciate it! I had a great time using such awesome music and I look forward to seeing the final vid!

Good luck with ya finals!

*inverse*
Org Profile

Post by *inverse* » Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:21 pm

kisanzi wrote:Since we're in the thanking mind set here, thanks to you Vega Sailor for being so friendly and easily available. This was my first MEP and I'm left with a great impression about how it was managed and structured.
x2

I'm a little nervous about my track - I hope it meets everyone's expectations. Other than that, I really can't wait to see the finished project :)

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”