Mindless AMV Indulgence is Up, Anyone Want MSI II?

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
billy_wires
Org Profile

Post by billy_wires » Sun Apr 24, 2005 2:40 pm

All I have to say is that I would like to redeem my shitty MSI project numero uno track, unless you discount the following as substance:

$5,000

or in other words, approxiamate cost of my car after repairs. PENIS PENIS PENIS.

themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:50 pm

AMV_4000 wrote:come on, MSI's consert was AWSOME *just ask DCD, pilk, or SNHknives*, the next project has to use atleast a little bit of their newer stuff... cause while i hear from people that it sucks, i say its pretty bad ass..
I agree man, I don't know what's up with people who don't like thew new CD. Cuz it's awsome. It definitely tops a lot of their other stuff (if not all of it!).

Anyway, if this does happen, Jinjo already knows I call the title track, because...I'm rad.

:wink:
Image Appeared on RDS 2/2/05

Bulghod
Org Profile

Post by Bulghod » Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:50 pm

billy_wires wrote:approxiamate cost of my car after repairs. PENIS PENIS PENIS.
wow. you really like penis

G-rant
Org Profile

Post by G-rant » Tue May 17, 2005 6:56 pm

The msi new album is pretty good but its not as good as the old stuff but the new version of 1989 is very good, im new the the multi editor project, how do u do it, because ill do it, i was already thinking of doing an amv iwth 1989 with the 320 kbs verson and slightly different key boarding

OtakuForLife
Org Profile

Post by OtakuForLife » Fri May 20, 2005 9:28 am

I'm in.... if it ever happens :)

IagainstWigger
Org Profile

Post by IagainstWigger » Mon May 30, 2005 3:50 pm

Im in if you guys want

themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:15 pm

You know, I kinda actually want to do "Shut Me Up", but really I'll take anything, I just want to see this project get off the ground, the first one was really cool and the new album is just awsome, so it deserves a multi-editor project.
Image Appeared on RDS 2/2/05

Bulghod
Org Profile

Post by Bulghod » Sat Jun 04, 2005 9:10 pm

This is just a consideration, thought and whatnot, but i would like to try or recommend doing Gantz to Tom Sawyer. no real reason, just very violent and i would love to see horrific violence through the song, and boobies bouncing randomly at "do do dodo dodoo..."

spacekase
Org Profile

Post by spacekase » Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:12 pm

I just got to see MSI in concert, so I'm pumped. I would love to see another MSI project. I'm not skilled enough to edit anything for it, but I definatly think it should be made.

DaCoolGohan
Org Profile

Post by DaCoolGohan » Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:11 am

MSI Fucking rawked in concert. Im in on this shit, I came back to the AMV world way too late to get on the MSI project when it started so i just gave up. Anyway if this one happens, I want either Stupid MF, Bullshit or Shut Me Up and if Tornado is on this I wouldn't mind having that either. Just one of any of these obviously though. :wink:

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”