Third Impact - This Project is Dead!

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Unlimited Rice
Org Profile

Post by Unlimited Rice » Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:00 am

yeah, I've got that..

but i'm using After Effects.... you'll see why... :)
but yeh. i havn't gotten around to seeing if i have to do something similar in AFter Effects or not, yet..

themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Wed Mar 30, 2005 11:40 pm

Hey everyone, I've got some news to report! ( :shock: ) It seems the date of my departure for my South Carribean cruise falls this weekend. Which also happens to be the deadline for, you guessed it, Third Impact. Because of this, I will be extending the deadline to the monday after next. Sorry for the delay and enjoy the extra week!
Image Appeared on RDS 2/2/05

jasper-isis
P. Y. T.
Org Profile

Post by jasper-isis » Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:13 pm

Can we get a status report from each editor?

So far I know:

jasper-isis (me) - done
bigdude - done
TheUnlimited - more than halfway
babadeshi - haven't started (How many projects are you working on right now anyways? I should start my Otakon video soon...)

Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi » Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:32 pm

yay a week to finish my track ;p

Guess what i'm typing this from? yep my new vid card finally came so I am spending most of tonight configuring and optimizing my new system... The speed... its so sweet.... :lol: :D

[lmt]_lucas
Org Profile

Post by [lmt]_lucas » Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:27 am

Reporting, but with no good news... I haven't started yet and what's worse i really have no concept on how this video should look like. Still hoping for some kind of enlightenment during the coming week.
For j00 0wn r00t on all our b0x3s 4ever and ever, 4m3n.

jasper-isis
P. Y. T.
Org Profile

Post by jasper-isis » Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:42 am

Aw man, I wish I could hear some of the other editors' music. I'm not very partial to this "closed-segment" process.

Any news from Drngd, DoKool, GreenJinjo, Katsumi, or the project coordinator himself? I know that everybody's busy since the con season is coming into full swing, but any kind of heads-up would be nice.

greenjinjo
Org Profile

Post by greenjinjo » Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:54 pm

Monolith turns on from Power Saver

Yes, I have started my video. It's at a whopping, oh, 5% done, and of course this happens to be my most hectic week of college this semester. But I still plan on getting it done in time, no worries :P

SEELE 02 out
godix wrote:Free sausage. No conditions. No tricks. To the best of my ability I will give anyone a sausage on anything they ask for. I'm not kidding here, I'll do as many sausage as I can.
Check out my deviantART!

themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Mon Apr 11, 2005 3:52 pm

Hey everyone, I'm back from my cruise! I had a lot of fun, etc. So now it's time for everyone to hand in their videos! It's do today as everyone should know, but if your having a few export problems, or you need to finish up a couple seconds, or you just FORGOT! (as I'm sure you all did), then I'm totally fine waiting a couple days or so for you to finish up. But I am very serious! I have given all of you quite enough time to make a nice solid video, you guys SHOULD all be done, and if you aren't, I will be...angry.
Jasper-Isis wrote:Any news from Drngd, DoKool, GreenJinjo, Katsumi, or the project coordinator himself? I know that everybody's busy since the con season is coming into full swing, but any kind of heads-up would be nice.
I'm wondering the same thing, and as far as me. I'm all finished. And I was actually done by the Apr. 1 deadline which...most of you weren't. =) (...greenjinjo)

Anyway, everyone please get in contact with me ASAP so you can hand in your video over the next few days. Thanks!

Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi » Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:35 pm

unfortunately I havn;t had much time to do my track (wich I forgot about anyway... again....) I've been doing my otakon vid in the little time I did have, But let me see if I can get something done within the next few days. Oh, If I can get the project audio from you again, It was on my old PC, and kinda a Pain to get to right now..., especially since I don't know exactly where it is.... >.>

Also I noticed you put me as unknwon anime on the site, I am using "Dual - Parallel trouble adventure" for the anime.

Unlimited Rice
Org Profile

Post by Unlimited Rice » Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:41 pm

well.. i'm done..(w00t... or uh.. well... i think i needa touch up the last few seconds a little ... or something) and uh..... you want us to send in huffyuv's like last time?

havn't exported yet but...yea..

(note.. dunno if i'll be on often or not since this week is a crazy personal week for me.. but my nights will be the same..almost )

themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Thu Apr 14, 2005 6:15 pm

Alright everyone, Ben here with another exciting report on the way the project is going (or rather not going =). I am going to act on the advice given to me by one of the editors and I will be putting the project on "haiatus", before everyone goes "AAAAAAAAAAAAAA, BUT IM GONNA FINISH IN LIKE ONE WEEK!", i want you to know that by "haiatus" I don't mean kill. I'm mearly pausing the project so that everyone has time to get back on "track" (tee hee hee). A lot of people are busy right now so this is the opportunity for you to spend more time on other things. So basically, for a little while, it'll be, you should work on your track but you don't have to rush anymore. Sorry about all the delays...well...I guess it's not really my fault......... =)

Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi » Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:38 am

I'm about 20% done, but I'm glad for this because I realy need to finish up my otacon video ;p

BigDude
Org Profile

Post by BigDude » Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:52 pm

Is this project still on "haiatus" or just plain dead?
(..all my hard work... >_<///)

SuperFusion
Org Profile

Post by SuperFusion » Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:03 pm

C'mon, guys..put your con vids on hold so you can get this project done.. I mean..you've had quite a while.. =|

jasper-isis
P. Y. T.
Org Profile

Post by jasper-isis » Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:50 pm

:cough:

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”