The Christmas Project - It has begun !!!

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
badmartialarts
Bad Martial Artist
Org Profile

Post by badmartialarts » Thu Oct 14, 2004 7:31 pm

Actually, it's the opposite: only a few short scenes lack this 'effect'. I'm still playing with it. It probably only annoys me....:)
Life's short.
eBayhard.

rubyeye
Org Profile

Post by rubyeye » Fri Oct 15, 2004 1:54 am

Just FYI, the new Trans-Siberian Orchestra Christmas album, The Lost Christmas Eve is out. There are a few good tracks some people might be interested to use for their video. So if anyone is interested - buy a copy and pick out a song. It's quite good.

badmartialarts
Bad Martial Artist
Org Profile

Post by badmartialarts » Fri Oct 15, 2004 4:46 pm

Deen() with the proper settings seems to be fixing my woes, so this video will be in the creation starting...well...today, most likely. Might take a bit though, but I've got a month or two, it'll be done.
Life's short.
eBayhard.

rogueintellectproductions
Org Profile

Post by rogueintellectproductions » Sat Oct 16, 2004 9:32 am

It's taken me a while, but I've figured out what I'll use for source since NGE is taken. I hereby announce that my "Christmas at Ground Zero" video will now feature footage from ... drum roll ...

Excel Saga.

Be afraid. Be very afraid. :twisted:

CPFuller
To paraphrase one Mr. Cool James, please refrain from referring to it as a revival, I've been lurking for ages.

kingmob_867
Org Profile

Post by kingmob_867 » Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:35 pm

Hey everybody! I got a song suggestion for anyone who has pciked a song yet Merry Christmas Baby by Bruce Bsringsteen. Check it out one time :wink: .
"Suicide carried off many. Drink, and the devil, took care of the rest."

AMV_4000
Org Profile

Post by AMV_4000 » Tue Oct 19, 2004 5:36 pm

amv4000 - (Very Aly christmas??) - Bo-bobo

also, i wanted to know if i could get like 20 seconds of everyones videos from the project, just 20 seconds of it, xvid, mpeg, or whatever, i just needed it for my vid... give me whatever 20 seconds from your video that you liked, and well... when the project is finished you'll know why...

Muyo_Ryu
Org Profile

Post by Muyo_Ryu » Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:30 am

amv4000 ... i sense you have a great plan in mind :D !!! ^.^

well i'm sorry i keep disappearing people, but i'm working hard on the project and other things and the little free time i have i try to put it into the project rather then hang around, even though, I do pop on the forum here and there when i get the chance ^.^

I got OtakuForLife's slot and it fit in perfectly with the rest of the video I had in mind.

I appriciate you people working hard, but I see some still have some undecided things in thier slot, so get workin people :D !!!!
"Who said you'll be going to hell when you die.
.... you're already living it." - Zabuza

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:53 pm

Ok, I'm going to have to change animes here. My Love Hina dvds seems to have disappeared. Fortunately I have Azumanga Daioh so I should be able to use that for the christmas/snow scenes instead. Just to note though, the video has many sources but most of them are not directly related to xmas/winter scenes so I'm only mentioning the one that is.

rogueintellectproductions
Org Profile

Post by rogueintellectproductions » Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:48 am

Um, um, I'm not a flake or anything, but, um, um, when I said I wanted to use Excel Saga, I meant to say Cowboy Bebop. Um, um, sorry.
To paraphrase one Mr. Cool James, please refrain from referring to it as a revival, I've been lurking for ages.

themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:44 pm

Just wanna let you know, I emailed you a while back but I think you may have missed my email. I've dropped out. Trigun has become unavailable to me and I can't do that track anymore, very sorry.
Image Appeared on RDS 2/2/05

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”