New AMV Collaboration Project: Seeking Participants!

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
pastauthor
Org Profile

New AMV Collaboration Project: Seeking Participants!

Post by pastauthor » Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:22 am

Hey everyone!

I'm excited to announce a new collaborative AMV project and I'm looking for enthusiastic editors to join in on the fun!

The idea behind this project is to bring together editors from different backgrounds and skill levels to create an epic AMV collaboration. Whether you're a seasoned editor or just starting out, everyone is welcome to participate!

Here's how it will work:

Theme: The theme of the project will be "Adventure and Exploration." We want to capture the spirit of adventure found in anime and create a video that celebrates exploration and discovery.

Song Selection: We'll collectively choose a song that fits the theme and sets the tone for our AMV. Suggestions are welcome, and we'll vote on the final selection as a group.

Editing Process: Each participant will be assigned a segment of the song to edit. You'll have creative freedom to interpret the theme and bring your unique style to your segment.

Collaboration: We'll communicate through the forum and/or Discord to share ideas, offer feedback, and support each other throughout the editing process. Collaboration is key to making this project a success!

Deadline: We'll set a reasonable deadline for completing our segments to ensure we stay on track and finish the project in a timely manner.

If you're interested in joining this exciting AMV collaboration project, simply reply to this thread or send me a message expressing your interest. Let's come together and create something amazing!

Can't wait to hear from you all!

Best regards,

GiantJupiter
Org Profile

Re: New AMV Collaboration Project: Seeking Participants!

Post by GiantJupiter » Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:23 am

Well, I am interested in it, but I may not start making the MEP until much later...

pastauthor
Org Profile

Re: New AMV Collaboration Project: Seeking Participants!

Post by pastauthor » Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:53 pm

That's totally understandable! It's great that you're interested in diving into MEP (Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing) work, even if you're not planning to start right away. Taking your time to learn and prepare can ultimately lead to better results when you do begin the project. Plus, there's no rush when it comes to mastering new skills. Whenever you're ready to start, there will be plenty of resources and support available to help you along the way. Just take it at your own pace and enjoy the learning process!

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”