L & A: 1 Million %!! MEP (FINISHED!)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
darkfiretkd
Org Profile

Re: L & A: 1 Million %!! MEP (3 Slots Remaining!)

Post by darkfiretkd » Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:09 am

^^

Greetings, I've sent the revised part. Was able to edit it as long as time permits. Sent you pm hoping it would be ready for the final product.
Freelancer / Part-time AMV.MAD Editor/ Part-time Traveller/ Taekwondo Enthusiast (2nd Dan Black Belt)
I am Chinese Filipino 🇨🇳🇵🇭 (Fujian, China Origin and Filipino Origin) / Deng Xiao Thought ~ 致富光荣 ~
BILIBILI (Mainland China) /Youtube / BILIBILI TV (South East Asia)

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Post by TwilightChrono » Mon Jan 16, 2023 4:55 pm

darkfiretkd wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:09 am
^^

Greetings, I've sent the revised part. Was able to edit it as long as time permits. Sent you pm hoping it would be ready for the final product.
The flow and pacing is much better. I daresay it is ready for final. If you could send me a lossless or huffyuv version so when I compile it there is no loss in quality that would be great. I'll have my beta to you guys sometime today or tomorrow hopefully.
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Post by TwilightChrono » Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:49 am

My beta is incoming to you guys right now. Please post your thoughts in this thread. Thanks!

Cirera
Org Profile

Post by Cirera » Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:46 am

Hi hi!! Could I have part 3 with Monogatari series?

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Post by TwilightChrono » Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:55 am

Cirera wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:46 am
Hi hi!! Could I have part 3 with Monogatari series?
You sure can! I'll update the OP and send you the latest Beta.

darkfiretkd
Org Profile

Re: L & A: 1 Million %!! MEP (2 Slots Remaining!)

Post by darkfiretkd » Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:11 am

TwilightChrono wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:56 am

Please post your thoughts in the thread. Thanks. Please download it to watch it. The timing is off if you watch with the dropbox player. I think it's close to final already, but I wanna hear your thoughts on it guys. As stated, please post thoughts in the thread.
^^

Greetings! I have downloaded and watched your beta part @twilightchrono

For me honestly, it is all good and synced. I am not good and strict at giving constructive criticism in regard to amvs but if I like it then I say it unless there is a noticeable scene that needed re-editing. but overall it is all good..

though you can try asking some in dept analysis from the other members of this said project.

it makes me wonder I think I would like to take another one maybe if I could add more effects? on the next part that I would take.
Freelancer / Part-time AMV.MAD Editor/ Part-time Traveller/ Taekwondo Enthusiast (2nd Dan Black Belt)
I am Chinese Filipino 🇨🇳🇵🇭 (Fujian, China Origin and Filipino Origin) / Deng Xiao Thought ~ 致富光荣 ~

MidnightDevont1
Org Profile

Post by MidnightDevont1 » Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:22 am

I'm not ENTIRELY sure if it's my computer doesn't have the performance to see it properly or not but the lip sync for the 'keep me up all night' around 24 seconds just seems like it comes in a second or so too late. Other then that, the part looks good to me. I've checked it with the download and in the player and it seems off on both to me but once again my VLC is struggling to play it a bit so i'm not 100% sure. Just something to look at.

darkfiretkd
Org Profile

Post by darkfiretkd » Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:08 am

^^

now that you mention it. I have rewatched it again it might be the blink-like-flash effect. but I don't know looking at the 24-second part.. but I just go with flow of what anyone says.. if they say its good then it's good for me..

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Post by TwilightChrono » Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:42 pm

MidnightDevont1 wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:22 am
I'm not ENTIRELY sure if it's my computer doesn't have the performance to see it properly or not but the lip sync for the 'keep me up all night' around 24 seconds just seems like it comes in a second or so too late. Other then that, the part looks good to me. I've checked it with the download and in the player and it seems off on both to me but once again my VLC is struggling to play it a bit so i'm not 100% sure. Just something to look at.
It might be because it's upscaled to 4K. I'll render out the project specs version of it for you 2. I'll have it to you in a few minutes.

darkfiretkd
Org Profile

Post by darkfiretkd » Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:47 am

^^

Greetings let me take part 1 - Midori Days

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”