L & A: 1 Million %!! MEP (FINISHED!)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Re: L & A: 1 Million %!! MEP (1 Slot Remaining!)

Post by TwilightChrono » Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:37 pm

MidnightDevont1 wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:49 pm
I messaged you last week to tell ya the beta got delayed because i got sick, sadly until today i didn't have the motivation to do anything on it but as of my typing this message it's almost ready for review. I'll try to get it up tomorrow.
I did recieve your beta.

I just watched it and it's looking great so far. Here are some corrections I think would help:

The rapid scene switches at 3 seconds in is a bit jarring, because they switch so fast even though there aren't any beats. The transformation scene at 27 seconds just ends abruptly and switches to a different scene. I think if you faded into the next scene it would look MUCH better. Also, the scene switches throughout the beta seem to be out of sync and not switching to the beat unless you weren't trying to do that. I think if you did a little bit more beat sync, the beta as a whole I think would be close to being done. Other than those nitpicks, Great job so far!
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Post by TwilightChrono » Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:37 pm

TritioAFB wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:20 pm
All right time to start editing
AWESOME! Can't wait to see your beta!

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Post by TwilightChrono » Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:29 pm

@MidnightDevont1:

The fade definitly helps on the trasnsformation scene. I think you may be right that the scene is too short to notice a major difference but you can definitly tell there is a fade there now. Is it possible that you could slow the transformation scene down a b it then extend the cut of the clip even further into the fade. I'm thinking maybe a 5 or 6 frame fade I think with that it would by great looking. Also, at the beginning, the super fast switch of scenes at the very start still feels a bit jarring, though I did see where you changed some stuff there.
Aside from maybe fixing the fade and the jarring scene switching at the very start, I think it looks really good as a whole. I think if you fix those 2 things, I daresay it could be ready for final

darkfiretkd
Org Profile

Post by darkfiretkd » Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:00 am

Greetings, I have finished part 1. It should be downloadable in the g-drive link (watch it in 1080p). Sent a pm and feel free to let me know of any concerns.

notes:
I left 2 seconds blank at the beginning and 1 second, at the end, to give way for any transitions of other MEP parts.

anyways. enjoy!
Freelancer / Part-time AMV.MAD Editor/ Part-time Traveller/ Taekwondo Enthusiast (2nd Dan Black Belt)
I am Chinese Filipino 🇨🇳🇵🇭 (Fujian, China Origin and Filipino Origin) / Deng Xiao Thought ~ 致富光荣 ~
BILIBILI (Mainland China) /Youtube / BILIBILI TV (South East Asia)

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Post by TwilightChrono » Sun Feb 05, 2023 6:03 pm

darkfiretkd wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:00 am
Greetings, I have finished part 1. It should be downloadable in the g-drive link (watch it in 1080p). Sent a pm and feel free to let me know of any concerns.

notes:
I left 2 seconds blank at the beginning and 1 second, at the end, to give way for any transitions of other MEP parts.

anyways. enjoy!
I sent you a PM regarding my thoughts. Make sure you check your PM box.

darkfiretkd
Org Profile

Post by darkfiretkd » Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:10 am

TwilightChrono wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:56 pm
I think this looks fantastic.

Just a couple nitpicks though.

The scene at the 30 second mark where she blushes super hard and it rises all the way up to her head. It looks pretty jarring when she just all of a sudden passes out and falls down at lightning fast super speed. It looks like a scene got skipped or something. Can you fix that?

If you can fix those or at the very least fix the blushign scene I described then I think it would be ready for final.
^^
yes that part of the scene I actually increased the velocity since the beat is kinda fast in that part since the original scene it is slow.. let me try to adjust that

but would take couple of days or probably a week once I have time.
Freelancer / Part-time AMV.MAD Editor/ Part-time Traveller/ Taekwondo Enthusiast (2nd Dan Black Belt)
I am Chinese Filipino 🇨🇳🇵🇭 (Fujian, China Origin and Filipino Origin) / Deng Xiao Thought ~ 致富光荣 ~

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Post by TwilightChrono » Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:17 pm

darkfiretkd wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:10 am
TwilightChrono wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:56 pm
I think this looks fantastic.

Just a couple nitpicks though.

The scene at the 30 second mark where she blushes super hard and it rises all the way up to her head. It looks pretty jarring when she just all of a sudden passes out and falls down at lightning fast super speed. It looks like a scene got skipped or something. Can you fix that?

If you can fix those or at the very least fix the blushign scene I described then I think it would be ready for final.
^^
yes that part of the scene I actually increased the velocity since the beat is kinda fast in that part since the original scene it is slow.. let me try to adjust that

but would take couple of days or probably a week once I have time.
No problem. I look forward to it.

darkfiretkd
Org Profile

Post by darkfiretkd » Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:51 am

^^ ok done. sent pm of the revised part with notes.

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Post by TwilightChrono » Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:32 pm

darkfiretkd wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:51 am
^^ ok done. sent pm of the revised part with notes.
Just got around to watching it.

I would say that it is ready for final.

Please send me a lagarith lossless or huffyuv version for compiling. If you don't have those codecs, then just send me the final as an MP4

darkfiretkd
Org Profile

Post by darkfiretkd » Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:33 am

TwilightChrono wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:32 pm
Just got around to watching it.

I would say that it is ready for final.

Please send me a lagarith lossless or huffyuv version for compiling. If you don't have those codecs, then just send me the final as an MP4
^^

Greetings! I have sent a pm with (G-DRIVE) link for MEP parts 1 and 7 and to the other members just in case you need to download it.
In regards with the codec lagarith lossless or huffyuv version for compiling no idea what you are referring to. My apologies but it should be in 1080p quality for both MEP parts in MP4 format.

Anyways wish you luck with your ventures!

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”