Gacha Music Video MEP

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
YinYing Gacha
Org Profile

Gacha Music Video MEP

Post by YinYing Gacha » Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:24 am

:bzz: Gacha Music Video MEP : https://youtu.be/MMtfo4NDNLI
Look at description if you want to join! :bzz2:
Last edited by YinYing Gacha on Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

The -1
Org Profile

Re: Gacha Music Video MeP

Post by The -1 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:46 pm

I would like to take on parts 12-14.

are there any requirements for the videos?
do you have a specific audio file for this song so that everyone involved will be on the same page?

YinYing Gacha
Org Profile

Post by YinYing Gacha » Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:44 am

The song is poker face, you can check it out on my channel on YouTube, it will show the audio parts. There are no requirements and you can make ur own watermark. You can just make it normally and post it on YouTube and tag #YinYingGachaMEP and I can get the video, unfortunately I don't have an audio file so you'll have to get it in some way or another.I'll edit the audio if it's out of sync anyway. Thanks!

The -1
Org Profile

Post by The -1 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:41 am

What about resolution minimum, and frame rate minimum? That is just as important as it is to understand when someone's part comes up. I can help you with getting an audio file for the song and share it amongst other collaborators so that way, everyone is on the same page. This is pretty important information to put out for other editors so that way they won't have to ask you the same questions multiple times.

YinYing Gacha
Org Profile

Post by YinYing Gacha » Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:42 am

1920x1080 and 27.97 ( I'm following the YouTube standard since that's where I originally hosted the MEP) Just in case you need to know, the aspect ratio is 16:9.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”