Hello and good day to everyone!
the Foxiest old fart here. Back in my days I participated in several MEPs and led a couple of those myself. I have fond memories of those and decided to try organize another one. Instead of going for third time with Nightwish, I want to try something new with Kontrust.
Here is the mix (mp3) I put together, and tracklist is as follows..
Known track status codes: Track taken, Known to work-in-progress, Beta received, Track done
Track - 00 - Intro (FoxJones)
Track - 01 - Hocus Pocus (00:20:10 - 01:27:10) (~1:07) - Voice From Moon - Little Witch Academia
Track - 02 - the Butterfly Defect (01:26:10 - 02:08:00) (~0:41) - Joskua - Nichijou
fallbacks: FoxJones - Little Busters
Track - 03 - Dance (02:07:00 - 03:00:00) (~0:53) - The_McLaughlin - Black Lagoon
Track - 04 - Just Propaganda (02:58:00 - 04:04:05) (~1:06) - FoxJones - Akira
Track - 05 - Hey DJ! (04:01:20 - 05:15:10) (~1:13)
Track - 06 - Falling (05:14:00 - 06:15:05) (~1:01) - FoxJones - No Game No Life
fallbacks: leja2 - Bungou Stray Dogs
Track - 07 - Sock n' Doll (06:14:00 - 07:34:20) (~1:20)
fallbacks: FoxJones - Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon
Track - 08 - Cosmic Girls (07:33:10 - 08:39:20) (~1:06) - leja2 - Soushin Shoujo Matoi
Track - 09 - Hey DJ! (08:37:20 - 09:22:20) (~0:45)
Track - 10 - Play With Fire (09:22:05 - 10:19:20) (~0:57)
fallbacks: Dat Finnish Dango - Kill la Kill
Track - 11 - Bomba (10:17:20 - 11:25:20) (~1:08)
Track - 12 - the Smash Song (11:25:00 - 12:24:20) (~0:59)
Track - 13 - Adrenalin (12:23:00 - 13:20:15) (~0:57) - Dat Finnish Dango - Yowamushi Pedal
Track - 14 - Dancer in the Sun (13:19:00 - 14:12:23) (~0:53) - sakuraslight - Macross
Guidelines and notes!
FPS: 23.976 (since most anime is this anyway)
Resolution: 720p (at least.. could/should aim for 1080p)
Deadline: "Now". Please start working on the tracks as soon as you feel like it. I'll collect and keep them safe and compile the project when all the tracks are received.
- At first you are allowed to pick one main track and any number of fallbacks. When claiming a track I need your nick, probable anime(s) you are likely to use, and info on how to certainly contact you. This also applies to fallbacks. Out of curiosity I'd also like to know where you are from.
- Fallbacks are basically placeholders for if track's main editor drops out I'll contact people with claimed fallbacks. OR if it seems I need to start filling missing tracks to start the actual editing phase. Fallbacks are not binding, I will of course ask the editor first if he/she can do an additional track.
- Obviously, no subtitles.. no watermarks.. (I plan to "watermark" each track with editor's nicks)
- Track lengths varies around a 1 minute each. Some notably less.
- This project aims to just have fun with editing! Don't be afraid to pick up a track just because you are uncertain of your talent or skills! I'm also here to give advice and feedback if you need/want it.
- What I want to see here is people being creative =^_^=
- Please ask if anything comes to mind and I'll update the main post
What is Kontrust? Why Kontrust?