CascadaThon 4.0 MEP COMING IN NOVEMBER! Details Inside!

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
TwilightChrono
Org Profile

CascadaThon 4.0 MEP COMING IN NOVEMBER! Details Inside!

Post by TwilightChrono » Thu May 04, 2017 5:13 am

The MEP has been moved to discord and is currently underway with a full roster of editors. The MEP will be in the announcements thread in November and will also be debuted at AAC when I can get the details worked out. Thanks for your interest EVERYONE! Here is the link to the official trailer made from Betas already sent in by our editors:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u04P_4nZbhg

.Wavs and Mix are Further down.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Technical Details:

Frame Rate: 29.97
Resolution: 1920x1080

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Theme:

Welcome to the 5th Anniversary of the 1st CascadaThon. Let's do this thing proper. The theme itself, should be about a time of joy. A celebration of things that are and of things yet to come. Lessons learned and lessons to be learned. Love had and Love lost. Time passes, things change.

CascadaThon 4.0 Rules:

1. First things first. No Drama. I want none of it here.

2. I expect everyone involved to keep everyone posted on their current status. Be it a little or a lot.

3. When a due date is given, be it for a beta or a final. I expect it to be followed. Unless of course there is something that is going to keep you from making the deadline. In which case, state beforehand and we can work something out.

4. Multi Anime sources ARE allowed.

5. Please allow 2 seconds of footage before and after each of your tracks for transitioning purposes. Make sure the footage you allow is easily transitionable to the next track.

6. Only High Quality beta's will be allowed for turn in. Nothing else will be accepted.

7. Please be respectful of everyone involved in the MEP. Offer advice when asked or when a beta is turned in for review. In which case everyone will be expected to give their opinion on each beta turn in.

8. I ask that anime only be used. No video games or CG movies. Video Game and CG footage is allowable if you can make it look damn good and flow well into the other tracks.

9. No WaterMarks, Logo's or Subtitles.

10. You CAN take multiple tracks!

Here are the .Wavs. Download and pick your tracks now! When you pick your track, be sure to state which number of the track. It will make it easier for me to mark you down. HERE ARE THE .WAVS:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/sl7rjg

Here is the Mix:
https://soundcloud.com/twilightchrono/c ... x-the-soul

If you aren't sure what CascadaThon is about, here is the CascadaThon 3 video which premiered at AAC right before the AMV Contest:

The tracks to claim are below. Do not be intimidated by the amount of tracks. I made sure to cut the tracks short enough to where they would be easier to edit and not take as much time. Download the .wavs from above and claim your tracks now!

Tracks:

Editor:
Anime:

Editor:
Anime:

Editor: hamstar138
Anime: Kobayashi Dragon Maid

Editor:
Anime:

Editor:
Anime:

Editor:
Anime:

Editor:
Anime:

Editor:
Anime:

Editor:
Anime:

Editor:
Anime:

Editor:
Anime:

Editor:
Anime:

Editor:
Anime:

Editor:
Anime:

Editor:
Anime:

Editor:
Anime:

Editor:
Anime:

Editor:
Anime:

Editor:
Anime:

Editor:
Anime:

If you have ANY questions regarding the MEP, please let me know. I will answer them in a timely manner.
Last edited by TwilightChrono on Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:14 am, edited 5 times in total.
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Re: CascadaThon 4.0 MEP [Mix Inside]

Post by TwilightChrono » Thu May 04, 2017 6:27 pm

Any takers guys? I"m still breaking down the tracks. I'll have them up sometime today or tomorrow.

hamstar138
A Big Ol' Bowl Of Fruit
Org Profile

Post by hamstar138 » Thu May 04, 2017 7:59 pm

Okay I'm super hyped! I really want to work with the Truly, Madly, Deeply part! I love the 3rd one so much. QwQ so happy this is back up.
ImageImage
ImageImage

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Post by TwilightChrono » Fri May 05, 2017 2:57 am

hamstar138 wrote:Okay I'm super hyped! I really want to work with the Truly, Madly, Deeply part! I love the 3rd one so much. QwQ so happy this is back up.
AWESOME! I"m happy you are pumped! Were you around for the originals? I seem to recall your name from around the forums back then.

Kionon
I ♥ the 80's
Location: I wonder if you know how they live in Tokyo... DRIFT, DRIFT, DRIFT
Org Profile

Post by Kionon » Fri May 05, 2017 3:34 am

Okay, I'll do the thing.
ImageImage
That YouTube Thing.

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Post by TwilightChrono » Fri May 05, 2017 3:38 am

Kionon wrote:Okay, I'll do the thing.
Awesome! Wait, You mean be a part of the MEP? Or do the CascadaThon 3 Opinion? Cause either one is fantastic. Nice to talk to you again Kionon.

Kionon
I ♥ the 80's
Location: I wonder if you know how they live in Tokyo... DRIFT, DRIFT, DRIFT
Org Profile

Post by Kionon » Fri May 05, 2017 3:39 am

I mean be part of the MEP AMV. The opinion will be based on normal round rules, but I doubt you will have much competition.
ImageImage
That YouTube Thing.

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Post by TwilightChrono » Fri May 05, 2017 3:45 am

Kionon wrote:I mean be part of the MEP AMV. The opinion will be based on normal round rules, but I doubt you will have much competition.
AWESOME! The .wavs will be up in a bit. If they aren't up tonight, they will be up tomorrow when I get home from work. I'm working on rendering them out now though. But I went ahead and posted it in your opinion thread.

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Re: CascadaThon 4.0 MEP [Mix Inside] [.wavs are ready for download!]

Post by TwilightChrono » Fri May 05, 2017 4:51 am

Everything is ready for download and the tracks are ready to be claimed. download your tracks now and let me know what animes you are going to use. I look forward to editing with you all!

hamstar138
A Big Ol' Bowl Of Fruit
Org Profile

Re: CascadaThon 4.0 MEP [Mix Inside] [.wavs are ready for download!]

Post by hamstar138 » Fri May 05, 2017 9:23 pm

I'd like Track 3

Editor: hamstar138
Anime: Kobayashi Dragon Maid
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”