The Disney MEP V: [Cancelled]

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
SilverLugia345
Org Profile

Re: The Disney MEP V: The Magic Returns!

Post by SilverLugia345 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:14 pm

Okay so i saw the post from kireblue about the proof of concept deadline coming up. I wanted to finish my third part before then but that might not happen so I wanted to upload what I have so far for Tiger and Bunny [No Way out].

hamstar138
A Big Ol' Bowl Of Fruit
Org Profile

Post by hamstar138 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:21 pm

SilverLugia345 wrote:So I have uploaded my second mep part which is Out There [SilverLugia345]

This edit took me longer than expected because it was difficult to find certain parts to match how I decided to edit the song together. I will say though that my favorite part is at the beginning because of how I set up the characters to represent the feeling of the song during that part. I didn't edit the part with lip syncing in mind so I'm not sure if I should try to sync it better or not.

For some reason I can't find your video in the beta folder....
ImageImage
ImageImage

SilverLugia345
Org Profile

Post by SilverLugia345 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:40 pm

hamstar138 wrote:
SilverLugia345 wrote:So I have uploaded my second mep part which is Out There [SilverLugia345]

This edit took me longer than expected because it was difficult to find certain parts to match how I decided to edit the song together. I will say though that my favorite part is at the beginning because of how I set up the characters to represent the feeling of the song during that part. I didn't edit the part with lip syncing in mind so I'm not sure if I should try to sync it better or not.

For some reason I can't find your video in the beta folder....
Really? I just uploaded my proof of concept for the last mep part I signed up for and I saw it on the list. Is it not working?

Edit: I tried to re-upload the video back into the file, I hope that is appearing now for everyone.

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:22 pm

Rider4Z wrote: Anime: One Piece
Song: Yo Ho (A Pirate's Life for Me) / He's a Pirate
I've actually been somewhat astounded that this combo (He's a Pirate) hasn't been picked up in any of the other Disney MEPs, I always had it in mind but I haven't seen nearly enough of the show to make it worth editing. Glad to see it done so well :up:

I've started editing and my beta will be coming in the next couple days... probably right on the deadline if we're being honest.

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:20 am

Hagaren Viper wrote:
Rider4Z wrote: Anime: One Piece
Song: Yo Ho (A Pirate's Life for Me) / He's a Pirate
I've actually been somewhat astounded that this combo (He's a Pirate) hasn't been picked up in any of the other Disney MEPs, I always had it in mind but I haven't seen nearly enough of the show to make it worth editing. Glad to see it done so well :up:

I've started editing and my beta will be coming in the next couple days... probably right on the deadline if we're being honest.
Thanks! Glad to see you're back in the saddle, can't wait to see what you come up with~

Cyanna
Super Rad!
Org Profile

Post by Cyanna » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:44 am

Grim Grinning and Baby Mine are still on the table, but Hawaiian Roller Coaster is not going well and I might as well ask it be dropped. I still haven't actually watched any Hare Guu yet. :oops:

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:36 am

In the effort of actually showing something on time I uploaded a tiny beta - I hope that will do for a concept for now. I'll try to get started looking at the betas that have been uploaded and review them soon as well.

hamstar138
A Big Ol' Bowl Of Fruit
Org Profile

Post by hamstar138 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:05 pm

Slowly working on Be A Man
ImageImage
ImageImage

Haus Haberdasher
Org Profile

Post by Haus Haberdasher » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:53 pm

I uploaded my very sparse proof of concept.

TheDestineeAMV
Org Profile

Post by TheDestineeAMV » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:52 am

Just uploaded the Haikyuu AMV to the docs, though it still is in the works! Unfortunately, I am going to have to drop my SAO AMV claim because I probably won't have time to do it while finishing up the other three. Hope you guys like it! :)

Disclaimer: While I don't deny being a fujoshi myself (being a YOI fan and all), I'm not really a Hinata and Kageyama shipper in that sense -- I just really like their friendship, which is what this AMV is about.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”