The Disney MEP V: [Cancelled]

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
alchemymini
doesn't eat shoes
Org Profile

Re: The Disney MEP V: The Magic Returns!

Post by alchemymini » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:33 pm

I have 2 Track Ideas!

Anime: Flip Flappers
Song: When She Loved Me
Song Artist: Sarah McLachlan
Disney Film: Toy Story 2
Editor: alchemymini

Anime: Kiznaiver
Song: God Help The OutCasts
Song Artist: Heidi Mollenhauer
Disney Film: The Hunchback of Notre Dame

Let me know if one or both work ;w;

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:32 pm

alchemymini wrote:I have 2 Track Ideas!

Anime: Flip Flappers
Song: When She Loved Me
Song Artist: Sarah McLachlan
Disney Film: Toy Story 2

Anime: Kiznaiver
Song: God Help The OutCasts
Song Artist: Heidi Mollenhauer
Disney Film: The Hunchback of Notre Dame

Let me know if one or both work ;w;
added :up: I'm really happy that the Toy Story track sequence is coming full circle again :awesome:

Just in case you didn't know, I made a Toy Story track for the first 3 MEPs with Zatch Bell (1, 2, 3), and then Camille started over from movie 1 with her track. So now you'll be the one to carry on the role of our designated Toy Story editor :asd:

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:06 am

Oh good, I thought I was losing my mind when I saw the date wasn't actually in June. I've been pretty busy but I'll definitely have something to show by then.

Kazemon15
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:07 am

Hagaren Viper wrote:Oh good, I thought I was losing my mind when I saw the date wasn't actually in June. I've been pretty busy but I'll definitely have something to show by then.

I was panicking cuz I thought it said June 12th too... lol.

Well I did edit a little something but away from computer atm. Will upload short beta when I get home from work.

TheDestineeAMV
Org Profile

Post by TheDestineeAMV » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:57 pm

Hi! I just submitted my beta for my Soredemo Sekai wa Usukushii AMV. I also updated my the latest version of my Dragon Maid AMV with the note I got from moezy-chan, so please keep the feedback coming. And finally, putting some more claims for more tracks, since we got the extended deadline (thank youu!) XD Happy Editing, everyone!

Anime: Haikyuu!!
Song: When Can I See You Again
Song Artist: Owl City
Disney Film: Wreck-It Ralph
Editor: TheDestineeAMV

and this is a maybe, but I do hope I get to it:

Anime: Sword Art Online
Song: Battle of the Moors
Song Artist: James Newton Howard
Disney Film: Maleficent
Last edited by TheDestineeAMV on Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Haus Haberdasher
Org Profile

Post by Haus Haberdasher » Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:12 pm

I'm really late on this, but I've just started working on my proof of concept. Life got really busy for a while there, but it's back to normal now.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:17 pm

TheDestineeAMV wrote: Anime: Haikyuu!!
Song: When Can I See You Again
Song Artist: Owl City
Disney Film: Wreck-It Ralph

Anime: Sword Art Online
Song: Battle of the Moors
Song Artist: James Newton Howard
Disney Film: Maleficent
added

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:47 pm

Just updated the status of a number of tracks. But on that note, I won't be approving any finals until we're done with at least 1 of the beta testing stages.

Due to the extremely high number of reserved tracks so far, I think that the easiest way to manage the first stage of beta testing is to have a discord call where all of the videos are streamed after the proof of concept deadline passes. Obviously, everyone probably wouldn't be able to make a single call, and so we could potentially schedule 2 different calls and record them so that people can listen to them later. Also, we can transcribe the comments so that people can read a general summary of what is said. I think that this will allow people to voice suggestions and potentially speak directly to the editor to help everyone's track improve and live up to its potential.

hamstar138
A Big Ol' Bowl Of Fruit
Org Profile

Post by hamstar138 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:01 pm

kireblue wrote:Just updated the status of a number of tracks. But on that note, I won't be approving any finals until we're done with at least 1 of the beta testing stages.

Due to the extremely high number of reserved tracks so far, I think that the easiest way to manage the first stage of beta testing is to have a discord call where all of the videos are streamed after the proof of concept deadline passes. Obviously, everyone probably wouldn't be able to make a single call, and so we could potentially schedule 2 different calls and record them so that people can listen to them later. Also, we can transcribe the comments so that people can read a general summary of what is said. I think that this will allow people to voice suggestions and potentially speak directly to the editor to help everyone's track improve and live up to its potential.

Could be helpful.

But before that, I did promise some testing,

I've watched some of the vids up for concept right now.

1.) Friend like Me - While the combo i do enjoy I think it needs some work on some motion. The song has fun with sounds and such and even matching a motion to the music could help the video flow a bit better.

2.) Go the Distance - Never seen this anime (I really should), but I like where this video is going, I know you were thinking of adding a voice over at some point, it's something I'm not always a fan of but curious how you might incorporate it, so no harm in trying it out at least.

3.) Be Our Guest - I really enjoy this combination and I look forward to a beta of this. One thing I recommend is maybe using the soundtrack release vs the movie audio one.

4.) You'll be In My Heart - I'm curious where this video will go, there isn't much to go off of for me to say a lot about it.

5.) Gift From A Friend - I also haven't see this show. The thing that mostly sticks out for me with this is I'm having a very hard time understanding the relationship of the two characters...

6.) How far I go, you know this already...but the connecting audio needs some fixing.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Kazemon15
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:46 pm

kireblue wrote:Just updated the status of a number of tracks. But on that note, I won't be approving any finals until we're done with at least 1 of the beta testing stages.

Yeah I would have to go with a summary since being hard of hearing makes it difficult to understand what people are saying on a call.
hamstar138 wrote:
4.) You'll be In My Heart - I'm curious where this video will go, there isn't much to go off of for me to say a lot about it.
Yeah I figured as much, so added another beta lol.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”