The Disney MEP V: [Cancelled]

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
moezy-chan
Org Profile

Re: The Disney MEP V: The Magic Returns!

Post by moezy-chan » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:31 pm

I did another revision on my track, including the shiny new footage from the CCS ova! It's in the beta folder. Please watch it and give any necessary criticism.

°Vej°
Org Profile

Post by °Vej° » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:15 pm

Sigh, my hd with all the clips has broken ;;
I should be able to remake my Shokugeki track in time, but at this point no Pokèmon track for me, I guess.. :sweat:
If you can dream it you can do it an AMV

Haus Haberdasher
Org Profile

Post by Haus Haberdasher » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:05 pm

I've put my beta in the folder. Definitely needs work, but it's something for now.

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:25 pm

Uploaded what I have for another beta. I really don't think I have the time to finish an entire track before the deadline so my plan is to finish up what I have and cut the song to make it end nicer.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:17 pm

Hey everyone. I see that some of you have made really good improvements to your tracks, and so I'm glad that a you're having better luck with your videos than I'm having with mine :asd: . I'm gonna try to have comments for all the updated videos by next week.

We're officially in crunch time guys!

°Vej°
Org Profile

Post by °Vej° » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:54 pm

Oh man, hope to finish it in time, I'm so busy with my work ;_;
A brand new beta is in the folder: more focus on the serving part, some changes in the scene selection aaaand still too many blank parts to be filled but some of them were already filled in the previous beta (what really preoccupies me are some masks to be re-done).
I'll try my best to finish it for the deadline ;_;9

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:20 pm

Although the official final deadline for the MEP isn't scheduled for a few more days, it doesn't look like we're really making a lot of progress on this despite pushing the deadlines back multiple times. Everyone (including myself) have been kinda working at their own pace, and it doesn't really look like most of us will be finished very soon. Judging by the beta folder, only a handful of tracks seem to be anywhere near their final stages, and a lot of them are really only in a proof of concept stage. But there's a lot of really good song/ anime combinations in this MEP, and so I'd love to see them all edited to their fullest potential without being rushed.

So with all of this in mind, I'm thinking that it may be best to cancel making this a formal hour long MEP. Instead of releasing all the tracks together, I think that it may be better to allow everyone to work on and finish their videos on their own schedules.

What do you guys think?

°Vej°
Org Profile

Post by °Vej° » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:43 am

Everything is fine for me (now @_@)! I managed to finish the fullbeta and I just put it in the folder, let me know if there are corrections to be made, otherwise I will load the final in .avi, so it's at your disposal!

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:38 am

I'm going to go adhead and officially cancel the MEP. But I'm still very much commited to seeing all the tracks finished and edited to their fullest potential. And so if anyone wants me to look at their newest beta, I'd be more than happy to offer feedback.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:46 am

°Vej° wrote:Everything is fine for me (now @_@)! I managed to finish the fullbeta and I just put it in the folder, let me know if there are corrections to be made, otherwise I will load the final in .avi, so it's at your disposal!
The editing in your video came out pretty good :up: . I still think that there is something wrong with your audio though. Either your volume settings are set too low in your editing program, out the place where you got your song from didn't have a good quality version of it. Because right now, your audio sounds really soft and doesn't have any peaks.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”