The new MEP of the studio i'm leading

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects

davenfonet
Org Profile

Re: The new MEP of the studio i'm leading

Post by davenfonet » Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:26 am

I can't edit in the POP style to save my life and for the most part I find it incredibly distracting and less about the Anime combod with the song and more about cramming in as many flashy effects as possible.

I liked the Anime variety but overall I found the whole thing very distracting . There were also a few parts towards the end where the fonts got less readable, so might be something fro your studio to look at in the future.

But putting together a MEP is not easy so good job even if I didn't like it.
The ToddFather

exkcal
Org Profile

Post by exkcal » Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:46 pm

Yeah I agree about the super jump at your face style but don't you think the anime should be more important than the super fast visuals? Even though the quality was really nice I found myself unable to grasp what was going on the screen switching between the lyric edits and the anime clips. I always appreciate the work that goes into a MEP but you might want to try a slower song next time. But none the less it was fun to watch!

Ilaghu
Org Profile

Post by Ilaghu » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:48 am

I realy appreciate the hard work that has to be behind this MEP. I also respect the creative variety you guys are able to shot in 2 minutes. But nevertheless i kinda have to agree with the above comments, it seems a bit over the top with all the effects and it seems hard for the eye to register all the things which are going on (switching between reading the text fast and looking at fast paced scenes). Also, is it just me or does the audio seem a bit broken?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP27Kx ... x453T7eu1w

I was just someone in the crowd. But I am unique. Always remember that you are absolutely unique.
Just like everyone else. Just like me.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”