fripSide Megamix 2015 - 3rd Auditions [CLOSED]

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Magicflier
Org Profile

fripSide Megamix 2015 - 3rd Auditions [CLOSED]

Post by Magicflier » Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:45 pm

This is a megamix I mixed myself, and I am looking for editors that are interested in auditioning for it!

YouTube Description:

SCENE-USAGE Rules:
Spoiler :
1- Follow the hashtags, but feel free to be flexible or roundabout about it, so long as you can show the raw feels. (you can ask me for lyrics for your track for further ideas, but you don't have to follow them; because the hashtags are based on them)
2- Only anime that debuted beyond 2014 are allowed, unless you plan to use an anime/or scenes of a 'side-story' from a overused title, that has never been fully portrayed nor rarely shown in edits before.
3- Action/Opening scenes just to sync to the song aren't allowed. Please put time to use legitimate scenes!! :T!!! Mixed anime using over 10+ will be considered depending on what you are planning (ex; crossover).
4- You can possibly use the same anime as someone else, as long as you talk about what scenes you'll use between yourselves. This will depend on length of anime, and # of arcs available.

NOTES BEFORE YOU JOIN:
Spoiler :
NOTES BEFORE YOU JOIN:
1~ You can grab up to two tracks, but feel free to name as much tracks as you want for your choices
2~ I might ask you how you will manage the track. Feel free to give a quick reason why you are perfect to persuade for 100% grab. You'll immediately be given a download link to your track(s) in the comments thereafter.
3~ I'll be replacing you without notifying you a day before the deadline, so consider the track you receive a 5-day IC the moment you get it in your hands. I have low requirements for every style, and just want to feel your angst, but I won't accept a track full of 'static scenes' or is unnecessarily "texty". :T!!
Summary; you can take up to 2 tracks(more if you finish them), consider the moment you receive the track as "a 5-day IC" mindset

Tracks currently available:
track 3, track 5, track 7,
track 13, track 14, track 21

Tracklist: Intro/26 Tracks/Outro
Spoiler :
TAKEN: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aHc ... sp=sharing
- whisper of winter
- last fortune
- HesitationSnow
- glow in the darkness
- sword of virgin
- Blaze of Reunion
- sister's noise
- fortuna on the Sixteenth night
- endless memory ~refrain as Da Capo~
- whisper of winter
- phantasia ballad - by nao
- Magica Ride
- The end of summer
- I'm believing you
- Precious_Time
- fermata ~Akkord;fortissimo~
Deadline: Early January 2016(2nd week / 5 weeks)

I'll answer any other related questions in the comments! Thanks ya for your time!
Last edited by Magicflier on Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Magicflier
Org Profile

Re: fripSide Megamix 2015 - Auditions for tracks! [OPEN]

Post by Magicflier » Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:25 am

3rd auditions posted! December 8th, 2015!

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”