AMV Hellspawn (An AMV Hell/Minis Spin-Off)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
LawRayLiet
Org Profile

AMV Hellspawn (An AMV Hell/Minis Spin-Off)

Post by LawRayLiet » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:44 pm

For those who aren't in the loop, Zarxrax made a thread little while back concerning The Future of AMV Hell.
In it, he made clear that he doesn't intend to produce or be involved in any future AMV Hells, AMV Minis or side projects.
Long story short, a number of the most frequent contributors to past AMV Hell/Minis, have pulled together to start AMV Hellspawn.
AMV Hellspawn aims to be a new nexus point for those who edit videos in the style of AMV Hell.

All details on submission guidelines and how to submit your video can be found here:
AMV Hellspawn Submission Guidelines

FAQ
What is AMV Hellspawn?
AMV Hellspawn is an episodic MEP in the style of AMV Hell.

Is AMV Hellspawn an official AMV Hell series?
No. AMV Hellspawn is a spin-off series with the aim of being a new nexus point for AMV Hell style videos.

So Zarx is done, but SSGWNBTD could still make an 8th. What then?
AMV Hellspawn releases and any possible AMV Hell releases shouldn't conflict.
AMV Hellspawn will have short, frequent and ongoing episodic releases similar to AMV Minis, while any possible future AMV Hell announcements would have a brief window for submissions, with a very large release, months or even a year later from the original announcement.

I'm new to making AMVs, can I still submit a video?
Yes. AMV Hellspawn is open to editors of all skill levels.
If your video is good, it'll be accepted. If it's not so good, then at the very least we'll give you some advice to improve on in your future entries.

I don't know how to edit at all, how can I participate?
If you're not an editor, but have some great ideas you'd like to see appear in AMV Hellspawn, then post them here: http://amvhellspawn.com/showthread.php?tid=6

Have any other questions? Post them below.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”