HERE IS THE FULL MIX:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/4d5ali

-----------------------------------------
HERE ARE THE .WAVS:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/25l8ua

HERE'S THE SKINNY ON THE DETAILS!

M.E.P. RULES:

1. No restriction on anime. NO DUPLICATES however.

2. Be sure to leave 2 seconds of footage before and after your tracks for transitioning purposes.

3. Be sure to chat with one another about the status of your tracks. Help each other make them better.

4. Be sure to keep the project coordinator apprised of your tracks.

5. No flaming or putting others down. I want to run an awesome MEP with you guys. So let's all try and get along.

6. NO HENTAI

7. NO WATERMARKS!

8. HAVE FUN! The Candy Whip Demands It!

M.E.P. Settings:

1. Please make sure you edit at 1280x720.

2. Please make sure you edit at 29.97 FPS

3. ALL FINALS MUST BE TURNED INTO ME AS EITHER LAGARITH OR HUFFYUV. MAKE SURE YOU CLEAN YOUR FOOTAGE!

If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

THEME:

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be in a heated romance in the middle of a war? Or battle? Or to find love on the Dancefloor? Your imagination is the limit here. I want this MEP to be Sexy, Steamy, Fast Paced and Fun. I want people to watch this and adjust their collars. Bring your "A" game for this MEP. I want your best. I want this MEP to be full of Beat Sync and Lyric Sync. (Lip Sync if you feel so inclined but make sure you take your time with it).

If need be, you are allowed to take multiple tracks. But only if all tracks cannot be filled by separate editors. Be sure to ask me if it is ok if you can take an extra track.

TRACKS TO CLAIM:

Editor:
Anime:

Editor:
Anime:

Editor:
Anime:

Editor:
Anime:

Editor:
Anime:

Editor:
Anime:

Editor:
Anime:

Editor: TwilightChrono
Anime: Undecided

Editor:
Anime:

Editor:
Anime:

11. Credits
Editor:
Anime:

Alright guys! If you are interested, please state you are interested and claim your tracks!

We can start editing the tracks whenever, but make sure you tell me the anime's so I can post and keep the list updated. The MEP won't be officially underway until all tracks are filled but you can start editing your track if you wish once you select your track.

LET'S GET THIS BALL ROLLING!

~T.C.
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012

viorei.
Org Profile

Re: Talkin' Bodies THE M.E.P. [All Details/Rules & .wavs Ins

Post by viorei. » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:02 am

I would like to join your MEP. Funny thing is I edited this song about two months ago and I come on today and I find this :o :rofl: I edited from "Now if we're talking bodies," to "We fuck for life." :oops: :asd: It has yaoi in it but it's not hardcore like you and see penisus and stuff... I edited the it to the Swimming Homos *coughcough* I mean Free... if I can, can I send you that part to have your input on it? And also, if it's alright with you can I take another one? Question is, can I join this MEP :lol: :lol: :lol:

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Post by TwilightChrono » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:31 pm

viorei. wrote:I would like to join your MEP. Funny thing is I edited this song about two months ago and I come on today and I find this :o :rofl: I edited from "Now if we're talking bodies," to "We fuck for life." :oops: :asd: It has yaoi in it but it's not hardcore like you and see penisus and stuff... I edited the it to the Swimming Homos *coughcough* I mean Free... if I can, can I send you that part to have your input on it? And also, if it's alright with you can I take another one? Question is, can I join this MEP :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes you can join the MEP.

I would prefer that the parts be edited freshly. I want it to be stuff no one has seen yet. Not only that, but we are using a remix of the song for this MEP so the sync may not match up to what you have already edited.

But you can go ahead and send it to me and I'll take a look at it.

And yes, pick a track.

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Post by TwilightChrono » Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:19 pm

So, am I to assume that nobody is interested?

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”