[Dropped] SAO/Sword Art Online rap roast comedy AMV

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
8bitcritr
Org Profile

[Dropped] SAO/Sword Art Online rap roast comedy AMV

Post by 8bitcritr » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:26 pm

You can ignore all of this now even more because the hard drive the project was being stored on has mysteriously disappeared a while ago. And then my other hard drive was destroyed by a ghost bandit :cry: :cry: :taco: so i'm left with just my third hard drive but I'll be ok... feel free to offer donations :pizza: :pizza: :pizza:

CALLING ALL SUPER SKILLED EDITORS(especially with lip syncing)
So I had this cool idea about a year ago while I was still a fresh newbie and never really had the skill to pull it off. about a week ago I figured I could give it a try now but... :? yeeeeaaaaaaa maybe not. I know I could probably pull off all the masks and stuff if I work on 3 seconds everyday, mindlessly, for a month or so. But I figured asking for some help would be a better option

THE REAL ISSUE IS THIS LIP SYNCING! In order to make this work there needs to be a lot of scenes where Shiroe's mouth is drawn onto his face frame by frame. I tried myself and it looks weeiiirdd. but I know its definitely possible and easier for some one else out there. There's really only 5 or 6 distinct lip movements other then the standard lip flapping that would need to be drawn and pasted over the mouth.

I have managed to finish most of the scene selection but there's still work to do. I going to want to change some of the scenes still and theres still a bunch of holes because I'm really anywhere near done. I think if this is done right though, then the result will definitely be worth it. Click the link and see what I have so far. There are scenes where I tried to do some lip syncing, there's one scene where I tried to draw the mouth but just made a hideously awkss looking thing :evil: it look so URRRGH. And there's even one or two notes I actually put into the video to try and remember little things I thought of as I was editing. you can see the scenes that will need the mouth drawn too. They either have no lip flaps or maybe really no lip syncing. There are quite a few of those. :cry: but imagine if all of those scenes where actually good! Right?!
https://mega.co.nz/#!JJUUmbRR!DCPQCPQU0 ... JrxHSxrN6c

I definitely need someone or some people to help with the lip syncing but anyone who wants to help with anything else, feel free to reply! Please! I really want this to work otu and be a great video!

I'll might pm some of those really good editors on here to beg them for help and grovel at their feet and stuff if no one replies :rofl:........... :oops:
Image"To create something that appeals to the emotions of users, you need to make something that sways your own heart. You can't move others hearts unless you can move your own." - Kazuki Fujisawa

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”