Stronger: The Female MEP [Finished]

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
lloyd9988
Org Profile

Re: Stronger: The Female MEP [Read Update in Red Page 1]

Post by lloyd9988 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:42 pm

CodeZTM wrote:@Eka: KICKASS! :3 That was exactly what I was looking for with this kind of upbeat editing for the chorus. The only complaint is a minor bit of lip flap at :15-:17ish with the male and female character.

@lloyd: I'm not really feeling the pink/green motif. The mist lines aren't really what I was looking for either. Perhaps adding some fanart of all of the chosen female characters? Or maybe not even use after effects at all? I'd be fine with just a nice simple strong female and some well executed text effects to open it up.

I think I may have picked my character finally, gonna play around with it today some. My original idea fell apart, so time for backup A. XD
Sounds good Code. I was also think the same thing as well so I guess I'll work with Code Geass, if you don't mind :P

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:54 pm

Wow Eka that was awesome! :3 I love it! :up:
CodeZTM wrote: @lloyd: I'm not really feeling the pink/green motif. The mist lines aren't really what I was looking for either. Perhaps adding some fanart of all of the chosen female characters? Or maybe not even use after effects at all? I'd be fine with just a nice simple strong female and some well executed text effects to open it up.
And I also agree with this.

As for myself....I've yet to find a compatible song as credits for this so I'll be using my time to try and find one while you all edit. :uhoh: I'll also need bits of your finals for it most likely but I can just grab that off the spreadsheet :3 So yeah, good luck editing! :mrgreen:

EkaCoralian
Org Profile

Post by EkaCoralian » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:54 am

Thanks Aimo! <3

Inan
Another one
Org Profile

Re: Stronger: The Female MEP [Full]

Post by Inan » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:06 pm

CodeZTM wrote:Oh hey, I've just made this word document. Everyone can put their betas on this and save on PM hassels. :)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JcZ ... 7bBl0/edit

no idea how to use this ;-;

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Re: Stronger: The Female MEP [Full]

Post by CodeZTM » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:09 pm

Inan wrote:
CodeZTM wrote:Oh hey, I've just made this word document. Everyone can put their betas on this and save on PM hassels. :)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JcZ ... 7bBl0/edit

no idea how to use this ;-;
Copy your link [Ctrl+C]. Go to the little square box next to your name and put the cursor there. Press [Ctrl+V]. Your link should now be there. The thing autosaves, so just close it out after about a minute or two.

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:06 am

Complete beta posted, I'll download/watch others later today, just finished this morning. I'm not 100% happy with how this track turned out but it's probably better than anything I could do with fatestay night sadly.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

EkaCoralian
Org Profile

Post by EkaCoralian » Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:10 pm

^I liked! Nice job. c:

MystykAMV
Org Profile

Post by MystykAMV » Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:21 pm

EvaFan: it's very nice, but I think that at around 0:10 it's too slow, and maybe you could change the color at about 0:15 :P

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:04 pm

I'll work on the slow part, not sure I'll change the color at 0:15 (want it dark and mysterious/damaged film) but if I find a color that looks more fitting there I'll change it.

lloyd: I'm unable to download your track for some reason. Every time I click the download button nothing comes up and asks me to try again.

Eka: Tracks really good, don't get any ideas while watching it and I didn't really note anything worth mentioning. :up:
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:30 pm

I enjoy the track Eva. I agree with the comment at around :10, but otherwise, it's looking good to me. :) Maybe at the slow part, we can see the source of her inspiration to get "stronger"? I've yet to see this anime, so I don't know if that's a guy or not.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”